Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think gay_fag is an Incelqueers shill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
One of his first threads is about “the youngest you’ll fuck” which promotes pedophilia. He also has an avi of a male model and his user is “gay_fag” which tells me that he’s just trying to make Incels look like faggots. What’s really weird is : his pedo thread got immediately reposted to Incelqueers.

>male model
come at me bro

s3qm1Te.gif

Have we already been kiwi farmed or lol cowed? Fuck..

Kek I'm not from inceltears and why the fuck do you care about opinion of normalfags? All they need to hate you is your existence

also I'm a hebephile and I'm not ashamed of that, it's natural

idkwattodowithlife said:
Have we already been kiwi farmed or lol cowed? Fuck..

they were tracking /r/incels for years. much less active than the subs on reddit that were doing the same thing though

Sergeantincel said:
Persecution: Threads dedicated to claim someone is female/fakecell/normie are not allowed. Use the report button or send a PM to mods.

Also, @Octopusgun2 please make space in your inbox. I was going to give you a verbal warning for breaking the rules in private, but since your inbox is full I'll just have to mention it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.