Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think foids don't have a soul

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm talking pure spirituality right now. I don't think foids have or ever had a soul. Having a soul means being empathetic and caring and loving and foids aren't any of that. They're just empty vessels filled with lust and evil.

Are women human?

Are women human?
I thought this is why the name "foid" became a thing, female humanoid organism.

Also, your avi is fucking amazing, enjoy the halo pewpew.

When you think about the human Male you are reminded of all his accomplishments throughout the ages. All the wonders hes created, all the conflicts hes endured, and all the beauty he has thought up. Only a creature with a souls could accomplish such feats.
And then when you think about the human female you are not reminded of them ever accomplishing any great feats, rather all they have accomplished is riding off the backs of the males. And in such a sense the human female can be thought of as nothing but a soulless parasite

I thought this is why the name "foid" became a thing, female humanoid organism.

Also, your avi is fucking amazing, enjoy the halo pewpew.
Thank you! I was inspired partly by your avi, the Aryan anime look and all.

I think theyr are different species

That is why in the Bible, Eve was the one to listen to Satan. Females are easily corruptable because they are mentally weak.
When you think about the human Male you are reminded of all his accomplishments throughout the ages. All the wonders hes created, all the conflicts hes endured, and all the beauty he has thought up. Only a creature with a souls could accomplish such feats.
And then when you think about the human female you are not reminded of them ever accomplishing any great feats, rather all they have accomplished is riding off the backs of the males. And in such a sense the human female can be thought of as nothing but a soulless parasite

Having a soul means being empathetic and caring and loving and foids aren't any of that.

They only show that side towards attractive guys

Heartless people

They just have a soul for chads

In my opinion, they have neither consciousness nor free will. They are 'rational' in a low cunning way, they lack actual intellect, the Divine Spark (consciousness).