Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think foids are literally retarded or autistic

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Today at work I walked down the hall and walking towards me was Stacy. I went to make eye contact and give her the friendly coworker head nod, but this fucking autist just stares ahead as if I wasn’t even there. This is like literal schizophrenia. Does she not realize pretending that someone right in front of her is not there makes her look like a retarded bitch? I’m not asking her to jump on my dick or nothing lol. I guess foids only want to acknowledge Chad only.

I do that too tbh

I do that too tbh
As you should as you are a shy outcast incel like myself. But a NT bubbly outgoing Stacy is not. She is just a Chad only.

Lots of women have autism but don't know it
autism is easily masked for women
but for men, autism is VERY noticeable

I get this too even in school with teachers I had. I b walkin in da corridor in the opposite direction to them and they look down or look at the wall or ceiling or somethn.

They don't even care that it's rude cuz they don't consider us human. They have zero empathy towards us.

foids only want to acknowledge Chad only.
Lots of women have autism but don't know it
autism is easily masked for women
but for men, autism is VERY noticeable
If autism rates have risen considerably in males it's very possible the same occurred in females but it's not recognized because of how female autists have an easier time blending in than male autists do.

acknowledging your existence is only for chad

They are children. They can't think for themselves and they're regarded as weak and overly emotional.

female autists have an easier time blending in than male autists do.
That's because for foids it's a fucking joke, doesn't affect them, or their quality of life at all. They are just seen as "shy" and "quirky" or "unique", they can always rely on their family (which if you do so as a man you are seen as a total beta faggot) or their bf to get things done and help them, they can go out with their friends and socialize, they can have children's and a job, and car, a normal life.

For a man it's isolation until death, unless you look like chad, in which case people will want to interact and help you.

0atdrssvmme51

Last edited:
That's because for foids it's a fucking joke, doesn't affect them, or their quality of life at all. They are just seen as "shy" and "quirky" or "unique", they can always rely on their familly (which if you do so as a man you are seen as a total beta faggot) or their bf to get things done and help them, they can go out with their firends and socialize, they can have childrens and a job, and car, a normal life.
True with everything really.

Foids are always winning because the world bends over backwards to accommodate and excuse or minimize any mistakes they make whenever it can.

For a man it's isolation until death, unless you look like chad, in which case people will want to interact and help you.
I don't think that's always true with normies that are above low tier in looks unless they get divorced or go to prison tbh
Normie guys definitely don't have as great lives as chads but they still don't have it as bad as incels.

For incels and failed normies it's more isolation until death imo.

I went to make eye contact and give her the friendly coworker head nod, but this fucking autist just stares ahead as if I wasn’t even there.
youre shit to her eyes man. sad miserable life of low tier men.

She wasn't being schizophrenic, you're just too subhuman for her to be willing to interact with you. And no, it's you who looks bad in the end, not her, lol.

They are animals completely useless for everything except pleasuring men and baking babies

If I had a dollar every time this has happened I’d probably buy a gun to kill foids (in GTA V)

a few decades ago you could beat the shit out of this cunt for being disrespectful, but nowadays you're the one who must apologize for talking to a foid as a subhuman

a few decades ago you could beat the shit out of this cunt for being disrespectful, but nowadays you're the one who must apologize for talking to a foid as a subhuman
digusting fucking whores

She didn't see you, it can't be helped, their brains are wired like that.

Plant items in her bag and detain her