Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think even after death , we will be in hell.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
If we suffered in this life , there is no way afterlife would be good. We will end up in hell , even in afterlife and suffer.

While chads, women and normies will be in heaven

There is no afterlife. Afterlife is a cope. Stop being delusional.

There is no afterlife. Afterlife is a cope. Stop being delusional.
It all makes no sense around us either: why Earth? why this galaxy? why are we alone?

It's all so paradoxical that it makes me think that something must be afterlife.

Keep coping, faggot.
Not having afterlife is also torturous because universe is cyclical .

You die > You become non-existent (or Time will stop for you) > This universe ends > This universe is created again > You are born again in this same life doing the same thing again and again for infinite time.

So, basically You die and get quickly born in this same life again .

Not having afterlife is also torturous because universe is cyclical .

You die > You become non-existent (or Time will stop for you) > This universe ends > This universe is created again > You are born again in this same life doing the same thing again and again for infinite time.

So, basically You die and get quickly born in this same life again .
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If afterlife and god is real I will certainly suffer and go to hell. I am a bad person

If we suffered in this life , there is no way afterlife would be good. We will end up in hell , even in afterlife and suffer.

While chads, women and normies will be in heaven
That’s now how it works dumbass. Heaven is only entered by people who accepted Christ as their lord and savior while hell is the cleansing of those who did not accept Christ in this life. It has nothing to do with chads, normies or women wtf are you on about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back