Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think "ethnic" is perhaps the most offensive of all incel lingo

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I am not complaining or trying to sound like a SJW. I just think it's funny how offensive it is, while not being explicitly hateful. It's like a third category of race, just an unimportant, meme-NPC third ranking.

The funny thing is how it's not like this racism comes from our forums anyway, we're just observing normie society. When have you EVER heard of an Asian or Indian civil rights movement? Never, despite the fact that men from these races have it far, far worse than blacks. People don't look at them as even being deserving of rights, they are literally just perceived as incel worker bees expected to get on with their jobs, pay tax, and eat shit without complaining. Because people know they're docile, meek and passive. They aren't like blacks, you'll never see a currycel mass riot in the West. Ever.

Blacks have soul, personality, culture etc. Sure they might be more violent but they at least have enough personality to be considered a race in their own right. Whites are considered the standard/default category, and everything else is just..."ethnic".

But I'm pretty sure blacks are ethnic as well? Non-white = ethnic

But I'm pretty sure blacks are ethnic as well? Non-white = ethnic
I dunno, I don't often see blacks labelled as ethnics on here. I definitely think they're their own category.

I dunno, I don't often see blacks labelled as ethnics on here. I definitely think they're their own category.
This can be debated some other time I guess.

Most offensive to you. I think for SOCIETY, they find "roastie" more insulting. It's always m'lady's problems that get shoved into the limelight.

Blacks are ethnic, saying otherwise makes you pee pee poo poo IQ

Blacks have clear advantage over ethnics and whites because of their portrayal as hypersexual thugs with big dicks. Basically every women’s dream.

The reasons black falls under "ethnic" on this forum is because they are not white. In almost all cases not being white automatically means you lose an SMV point.

Blacks are ethnic, saying otherwise makes you pee pee poo poo IQ
Einstein IQ.

All non-whites are ethnics. This includes blacks as well. Anyone who denies this is a phaggot cherry picker JFL.

Because people know they're docile, meek and passive.

Go to their home countries... Asians in China, Korea, etc... Are more toughmaxxed and uncucked than the ones you see in the west.

Especially Philippines man... Street fights happen over there on a regular basis in broad daylight and nobody calls the cops because many of them are too poor to afford a TV and a live boxing or MMA fight is free entertainment.

Also in Asian countries, parents there are way harsher and would beat their kids over small things like getting A- in a test (A- my love for you as the meme says) That makes em aggressive.

Oh and combine that with compulsory military service sometimes as young as 15 and sergeants there make marine drill sergeants look like nice guys.

Add it all up and you'd have more toughmaxxed manly male population...

Asians in the West are cucked. Not a good representation of real Asians.

So any Asian reading this must understand it is in your best interest to stick with the harshness your people had multiple generations ago.

Be a culture of samurai warriors or else the West will look down on you even in its cucked state. As face it. White men are naturally bigger and stronger than you physically and can get away with being weak inside.

No they don't. Niggers get killed by the police all the time. Niggers are far more impoverished in the west than curries or rice.
That's because curries and rice are more obedient than high T violent niggers.
Niggers get killed by the police because they commit more crkmes

they’re more impoverished because they’re low IQ and their women only reward high T violent criminal blacks with sex. So they hardly even attempt the default route of becoming a suit wearing career man.

No they don't. Niggers get killed by the police all the time. Niggers are far more impoverished in the west than curries or rice.
Nice way to put it lol, but maybe it's just because Asians are basically the highest IQ race.

Go to their home countries... Asians in China, Korea, etc... Are more toughmaxxed and uncucked than the ones you see in the west.

Especially Philippines man... Street fights happen over there on a regular basis in broad daylight and nobody calls the cops because many of them are too poor to afford a TV and a live boxing or MMA fight is free entertainment.

Also in Asian countries, parents there are way harsher and would beat their kids over small things like getting A- in a test (A- my love for you as the meme says) That makes em aggressive.

Oh and combine that with compulsory military service sometimes as young as 15 and sergeants there make marine drill sergeants look like nice guys.

Add it all up and you'd have more toughmaxxed manly male population...

Asians in the West are cucked. Not a good representation of real Asians.

So any Asian reading this must understand it is in your best interest to stick with the harshness your people had multiple generations ago.

Be a culture of samurai warriors or else the West will look down on you even in its cucked state. As face it. White men are naturally bigger and stronger than you physically and can get away with being weak inside.
Only north China, Mongolia and maybe some parts of Korea, rest of Asia like Singapore, Japan are literal cuck central.

Only north China, Mongolia and maybe some parts of Korea, rest of Asia like Singapore, Japan are literal cuck central.
Japan is an interesting one though. They went from being legit Samurai wariror hermits to completely docile, colonial mentality cucks after the war.

It's actually insane how far they went in the opposite direction. I mean the west is going the same way but yeah. The way Japanese foids literally hate their own men so much that they pay nightclub "hosts" instead, how incel men in that country just accept it and buy fucking pillow dolls instead. LOL. Again, it's our future too, but seriously. This is what happens when you castrate men.

Ok White"cel"
Coping
Coping
Coping
Coping

Coping
Coping
Coping

u do have a point. Pretty much everyone I’ve comeacross here labels me as an ethnic because I’m black, except for BBCtheory cuck copers

I think the way we use the term ethnic is not a slur being used by us, but rather the best descriptor or insight into a females brain. Since most females worship whites (Chad whites) when they see an ethnic person they think just that. They didn’t care if he’s Asian or Latino just that he’s ethnic and therefore “eww he’s short and has shitskin tee hee”.

I don't get it why non white people are called ethnic. Anybody can be ethnic, which basically means a population subgroup sharing same racial or cultural or linguistic origin.

I think the way we use the term ethnic is not a slur being used by us, but rather the best descriptor or insight into a females brain. Since most females worship whites (Chad whites) when they see an ethnic person they think just that. They didn’t care if he’s Asian or Latino just that he’s ethnic and therefore “eww he’s short and has shitskin tee hee”.
Yes, it's exactly that, that's what I was trying to convey in the OP but I can barely articulate my thoughts these days JFL.

It's more just the way females view them. Non-Chad? Ew. Does anyone have that video of the femaloid using Tinder filmed by someone who disdn't know she was watching? Literally instant left swipe on anyone who isn't white

Whites are default bad guys. Every fucking movie has a white villain. I actually take it as a compliment though. I wish I could get dark triad to work for me

Einstein IQ.

All non-whites are ethnics. This includes blacks as well. Anyone who denies this is a phaggot cherry picker JFL.

Literally that is retarded ethnic cannot capture 1500 different phenotypes the only difference we have is down to phenotypes

LOL no they dont

no one will ever virtue signal for a rice/currycel, normies make fun of us all the time. on the other hand u could be crucified bu sjws for being "racist" to blacks

and blacks are being shilled so much by (((western))) media that they slay almost as much as whites

Japan is an interesting one though. They went from being legit Samurai wariror hermits to completely docile, colonial mentality cucks after the war.

It's actually insane how far they went in the opposite direction. I mean the west is going the same way but yeah. The way Japanese foids literally hate their own men so much that they pay nightclub "hosts" instead, how incel men in that country just accept it and buy fucking pillow dolls instead. LOL. Again, it's our future too, but seriously. This is what happens when you castrate men.
It truly is, being occupied by US and 2 nukes is a 1 way to being cucked to fuck, only Koreans (other than the Okinawans) had the balls to protest against american occupation via military bases and thats only because they have to pay more JFL, asians are very non-confrontational especially the Japanese when it comes to shit like this, they spend more time hating other Asians instead. At this point I say as a ricecel myself that Asians fucking deserve it for being cucks

Niggers get killed by the police because they commit more crkmes

they’re more impoverished because they’re low IQ and their women only reward high T violent criminal blacks with sex. So they hardly even attempt the default route of becoming a suit wearing career man.

I am not complaining or trying to sound like a SJW. I just think it's funny how offensive it is, while not being explicitly hateful. It's like a third category of race, just an unimportant, meme-NPC third ranking.

The funny thing is how it's not like this racism comes from our forums anyway, we're just observing normie society. When have you EVER heard of an Asian or Indian civil rights movement? Never, despite the fact that men from these races have it far, far worse than blacks. People don't look at them as even being deserving of rights, they are literally just perceived as incel worker bees expected to get on with their jobs, pay tax, and eat shit without complaining. Because people know they're docile, meek and passive. They aren't like blacks, you'll never see a currycel mass riot in the West. Ever.

Blacks have soul, personality, culture etc. Sure they might be more violent but they at least have enough personality to be considered a race in their own right. Whites are considered the standard/default category, and everything else is just..."ethnic".
As a White man, I FULLY agree that the term "Ethnic" is offensive! It's too goddamned motherfucking similar to the jew term "goyim" (cattle) that they use for anyone not of their species.

My bet is that the jews introduced it as a subtle way to "promote" (weaponize) it to further separate the various racial groups from cooperation against them, by making it seem that only White peoples feelings matter. A type of very subtle dig if you understand jewish tactics.

I believe...
It was introduced as a type of "honorific" such as "exotic" when describing food styles of the "near white" races.

Ofc, I can't do a fucking thing about it other than disapprove.

I wish I could go ER on on black haters...

Ethnic just means not white. In the context of the west, this is bad. Outside of the west, whites are a minority, so they would be the ethnics then.

The correct terminology should be nonwhite. It doesn't really matter though, since anything less than 6/10 is genetic garbage in the eyes of foids and society in general.

"Ethnic" as an adjective is low IQ.

Ethnic. Ethnic WHAT? Ethnic Tamil? Ethnic Han? Ethnic Tutsi? Ethnic Croat? Ethnic Celt? Ethnic Serb? Ethnic Mongol? Ethnic Punjabi? Ethnic Greek? Ethnic Irish?

Stop saying "ethnic" to mean anything that isn't non-White. It's wrong, and makes you look fucking dumb.

Asians do not complain yet all of society's attention goes to the attention seekers who should get less if any at all. Funny how humans reward wrong behavior.

You're trying too hard lmao

And you think ethnics are legit slayers.... There is no arguing with you. I can't argue lies & delusion.
Brendioeeee looks like a typical fat fedora tippingcel who actually thinks he would have a chance in a more conservative place like the Midwest as opposed to LA. He doesn’t realize AWALT or that foids are hypergamous everywhere.