Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think Donald Trump is going to win the US election. Dems pushing Biden to drop out is their worst mistake

Do you think it's good for Dems that Biden dropped out?

• Yes, he is barely alive anymore. Anyone would be better than Biden.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, he still has name recognition. Dems don't have anyone better

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
Before the disastruous performance of Joe Biden at his debate with Donald Trump, I would have said Biden had very high chances of winning. This is because he already beat Trump in 2020, so he could do it again.

He is also a career politician, and his name has been around in the public consciousness for decades. ''Brand recognition'' and popularity are important. I think Trump getting a lot of coverage from the media in 2016 contributed to his victory.

After the horrible debate, I thought Biden's chances decreased quite a lot. Then he got covid.

Then there was the assassination attempt on Trump's life, which he survived, and that photo of him raising his fist in the air will forever remain in our history. It's just an amazing pic and it exudes strenght, which is the total opposite of what Biden exudes.

I think Dems are retards for pushing so hard for Biden to drop out. So Kamala Harris is their pick now, really? Literally the only reason she even became VP is because of gender quotas. She is a non-white female. That's literally it.

I saw her debate with Mike Pence, and she was horrible. Mike Pence destroyed her. Trump would destroy her, too. She is literally nothing except for ''I am non-white female teehee''. She is weaker than Hillary Clinton.

I think it's over for Dems. No one cares about Kamala Harris, not even Dems themselves. She has no ''name power'', no ''brand recognition''. She is literally a weak, diversity hire.

Your thoughts?

All I care about is trump getting in again because he will fix the economy and border situation. We will not be as broke under his leadership.

The only way for dems to win is to put Sanders against Trump. Sanders is the only democrat right now who has genuine fans.

The only way for dems to win is to put Sanders against Trump. Sanders is the only democrat right now who has genuine fans.
Literally who is Sanders?

Bernie Sanders would indeed be a strong choice. But he is also just too old. It's crazy that Dems don't have anyone viable.

Republicans have quite a lot of options outside Trump.

Literally who is Sanders?
I think he would be one of the few ''I am voting for him because I like him and his policies, not just because he is not Trump'' options for Dems.

I think he would be one of the few ''I am voting for him because I like him and his policies, not just because he is not Trump'' options for Dems.
Oh completely forgot about him. But like you said, he’s an old fuck like Biden so I don’t see that happening.

Your thoughts?
Fark the USA
IMG 5148

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Sv8IulSyLfU?si=KnOQS0Z3pVOaBbCF

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/MkbX1osw47g?si=-2oP9033krgnYIBz

Tagging @Left4DeadNiggER in case he is interested in the thread

Tagging @Left4DeadNiggER in case he is interested in the thread
I voted the second option.

Biden was the most most likely to win as he had the most recognition but now that he's gone I don't think dems are gonna win