Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think being stoic is a cope

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
A lot of the time I am probably subconsciously hurt by something or sad about it like not having a gf. But I bury it so deep and repress the tears until I'm drunk and it all comes out.

Imagine getting drunk as therapy lmao over

read marcus aurelius bro become an alpha male bro chicks will love you bro just practise stocicism bro

read marcus aurelius bro become an alpha male bro chicks will love you bro just practise stocicism bro
Also tbh normies will just try to pick at you with a stick if u act like this like they do to aliens or animals or whatever in cartoons when they don't respond lol

Marcusaurelius

Gladiator

Stoicism is the OG cope. I mean, that's basically what it's designed to be.

Also tbh normies will just try to pick at you with a stick if u act like this like they do to aliens or animals or whatever in cartoons when they don't respond lol
yeah, display no emotions like a stoic... or a massive autist

BRO JUST BE SIX FEET TALL BRO JUST DONT BE A SOCIAL REJECT AND AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT BRO BROOOOOO
SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPP

can you show me more funny wojak