Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think autists are the next form of human slowly being formed

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Officer
★★
why is it that they are on a spectrum of difficulty? To the autists who struggle from socialization like I do, yet you accelerate from a random hobby, I wanna show you this video

Asperger’s are the highest IQ autists.

View: https://youtu.be/A6zqyYBnVnY?si=XMbparvxmgDDYAWO

Meanwhile the lower functioning autists are better looking but are too socially retarded to live a “normal life”.

Don’t believe me?

Clip 1:

View: https://youtu.be/4gA-w2e21Ag?si=VCRhvISW1kQBVPhQ

Clip 2:

View: https://youtu.be/fDsoUyQYqH8?si=aGnO3lw9RXs0VhLi

Clip 3:

View: https://youtu.be/efUA6W5HEv4?si=PyylKo-_21bchq1h

Why is it so complicated? Perhaps along the line an Asperger high iq chad (yes looks are still a threshold) will breed with white stacy and create an autistic super chad high iq breed of human who has social intelligence that will spread across maybe Sweden or or Finland

The high iq autist and neurotypical breed

Maybe those first two clips were a bad choice but I have more clips

They have a specific eye type. Downturned I think?

I would agree. I think that’s why NT people have a hard time undERstanding us.

I belive religious figures throught history were non nt. When you read about the biographies of buddhist or hindu sages, christian saints etc its just hard to belive that their mind functioned like that of a normie. Its very easy to see this for example in the prophetic texts of the bible. I think autists always served a religous role in a way, but nowadays we have nothing to do other than LDAR kek

Cherrypicked, especially the last one

I belive religious figures throught history were non nt. When you read about the biographies of buddhist or hindu sages, christian saints etc it’s just hard to belive that their mind functioned like that of a normie. It’s very easy to see this for example in the prophetic texts of the bible. I think autists always served a religous role in a way, but nowadays we have nothing to do other than LDAR kek
I agree with this. No normie is dedicated to writing hundreds of thousands of sentences on paper with important information (that mind you was very prone to being lost due to lack of archives) as much as someone like a Monk or religious scientists.

I won’t say that all were non nt, but from what I understand autism and religion / philosophy correlate well because autists process information on a complex level

Most aspies aren’t high-IQ. Most of them are average IQ

@NeverGetUp.Belgrade

I agree with this. No normie is dedicated to writing hundreds of thousands of sentences on paper with important information (that mind you was very prone to being lost due to lack of archives) as much as someone like a Monk or religious scientists.

I won’t say that all were non nt, but from what I understand autism and religion / philosophy correlate well because autists process information on a complex level
The other day i was reading about priests in pre columbian mexico. In the city of cholula, every 20 days the priests would pierce their tongue with reeds. No normal person comes up woth that shit honestly

Cherrypicked, especially the last one
I picked these clips to show how inconsistent the traits of autism are and how incomplete it looks.

One hand you have ugly high iq autists, then on another hand you have attractive low iq autists who can’t speak, and it switches and switches depending on genetics.

It’s not like something you see with Down syndrome where everyone with it have resembling features.

and i have more clips of aspergers being the highest iq autists, I even have a clip from the show hoarders (they never mention it in the episode but you can tell that the hoarder himself has Aspergers)

I picked these clips to show how inconsistent the traits of autism are and how incomplete it looks.

It’s not like something you see with Down syndrome where everyone with it have resembling features.

and i have more clips of aspergers being the highest iq autists, I even have a clip from the show hoarders (they never mention it in the episode but you can tell that the hoarder himself has Aspergers)
Low IQ and average IQ men have a lot higher reproductive success than high IQ men. Sorry but this thread is just cope and wishful thinking

Most aspies aren’t high-IQ. Most of them are average IQ

@NeverGetUp.Belgrade
Yep, most aspies have average IQs but there are also plenty with very high IQs of course but even if an aspie has an exceptionally high IQ, that alone doesn't make them some kind of übermensch seeing as it impairs your social and even motoric skills in many cases.

Low IQ and average IQ men have a lot higher reproductive success than high IQ men. Sorry but this thread is just cope and wishful thinking
Ik I’ve read the studies it was brutal

this isn’t necessarily about reproductive success but rather genetic superiority success

That is also odd how low iq and average iq men get more sexual attention from women, this kinda makes the idea of women choosing for genetics sound like a cope in of itself

That is also odd how low iq and average iq men get more sexual attention from women, this kinda makes the idea of women choosing for genetics sound like a cope in of itself
Men with higher IQs tend to be high-inhib and find it very difficult to relate to women. Women absolutely hate this, which is why they prefer low IQ men who are low-inhib and are easy to talk to.

Men with higher IQs tend to be high-inhib and find it very difficult to relate to women. Women absolutely hate this, which is why they prefer low IQ men who are low-inhib and are easy to talk to.
brootal

Women are insufferable of course

why is it that they are on a spectrum of difficulty? To the autists who struggle from socialization like I do, yet you accelerate from a random hobby, I wanna show you this video

Asperger’s are the highest IQ autists.

View: https://youtu.be/A6zqyYBnVnY?si=XMbparvxmgDDYAWO

Meanwhile the lower functioning autists are better looking but are too socially retarded to live a “normal life”.

Don’t believe me?

Clip 1:

View: https://youtu.be/4gA-w2e21Ag?si=VCRhvISW1kQBVPhQ

Clip 2:

View: https://youtu.be/fDsoUyQYqH8?si=aGnO3lw9RXs0VhLi

Clip 3:

View: https://youtu.be/efUA6W5HEv4?si=PyylKo-_21bchq1h

Why is it so complicated? Perhaps along the line an Asperger high iq chad (yes looks are still a threshold) will breed with white stacy and create an autistic super chad high iq breed of human who has social intelligence that will spread across maybe Sweden or or Finland

The high iq autist and neurotypical breed

Autism is just a form a mental retardation along with add/adhd, learning disabilities, ect. There's nothing "superior" about them. How can someone be superior if they can't do a menial general labor job properly just because they have a retarded level of savant-like knowlege about some speciallized subject?

The guys in the bottom videos look retarded btw.

Ik I’ve read the studies it was brutal

this isn’t necessarily about reproductive success but rather genetic superiority success

I have a performance IQ of only 87, and only a few ugly women every few years ever shows anything approaching interest in me, dumb fuck. Almost no matches on Tinder, and 0 of them respond to my messages.

Go fuck yourself, faggot. I never seen women think a mentally retarded guy is hot. They also don't find me "relatable" after my peers call me special and slow behind my back.

Go fuck yourself, faggot. I never seen women think a mentally retarded guy is hot. They also don't find me "relatable" after my peers call me special and slow behind my back.
I was going off the statistics dipshit. Women prefer average or low IQ Chads over high-IQ Chads

I have a performance IQ of only 87, and only a few ugly women every few years ever shows anything approaching interest in me, dumb fuck. Almost no matches on Tinder, and 0 of them respond to my messages.
You still have to pass the looks threshold bro

No, autists have a way, way lower reproduction rate. They are a failure, evolutionary speaking.

IS Autism Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back