Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think Asian men don't have simp/cuck gene in them. What is your observation regarding them ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I am from India and from my limited interaction with men of mongoloid ethnicity (Nepalese , men from North Eastern part of my India) , I have observed that they are quite based and red pilled with respect to women. They never put women on pedestal and simp or cuck for them.
I feel like these people don't have simp or cuck gene in them . Most of them are experienced sexually and don't care about women's opinion and very secure in themselves.

Also when you look at Asian countries , they never had any cucked political movement like feminism . I don't know much about all Asian countries . But Japan is definitely the most based country with zero cucked laws .

I think cuck or simp gene got eliminated during the course of evolution in mongoloid race.

What is your observation regarding Asian men ?

Edit:

I think I may be wrong . Some contradictory evidence also exist where they showed extremely cucked behavior. Like this where a man accused of rape was dragged out of prision and lynched in public.

Last edited:
What I know of East Asian men is that they are quite effeminate. There is a Japanese term used to describe men who have no interest in sexual relationships with women named grass-eating. Japanese grass-eaters would rather stay home fapping to hentai or penetrating their sex dolls than deal with real women. This is part of the reason why Japanese women lust after Western foreigners. They have sexual urges after all, and if their men are not willing to do the job, then other men are very happy about it.

What I know of East Asian men is that they are quite effeminate. There is a Japanese term used to describe men who have no interest in sexual relationships with women named grass-eating. Japanese grass-eaters would rather stay home fapping to hentai or penetrating their sex dolls than deal with real women. This is part of the reason why Japanese women lust after Western foreigners. They have sexual urges after all, and if their men are not willing to do the job, then other men are very happy about it.
mstow cope
"young guys are ignoring women for video games":feelshaha:

Lowest IQ take I've heard on this forum in a long time. Fuck off back to reddit GrAYtard

mstow cope
I don't know about young guys, but some Japanese men are definitely doing it. The term exists for a reason.

Lowest IQ take I've heard on this forum in a long time. Fuck off back to reddit GrAYtard
I started off by saying that it's what I know of East Asian men, which doesn't include each one of them. As I mentioned above, the term exists for a reason. There are some Japanese men who have no interest in sexual relationships with real women, for whatever reason. Though I suggest it might have something to do with lower levels of testosterone. I'm not from Reddit, by the way. Hate that place.

Asian cultures are matriarchal as fuck, the men are just fighting back

They are very good at math, and they are very xenophobic. Asian men lost control over their foids a long time ago, noodlewhores are disgusting. If ER had of had an Asian dad, and a white mom he would have lost his virginity, because he would have executed his mission to get pussy like Asian men have always done in Asia.

I think I may be wrong . Some contradictory evidence also exist where they showed extremely cucked behavior. Like this where a man accused of rape was dragged out of prision and lynched in public.

dimapur_650_030715115654.jpg

I don't know about young guys, but some Japanese men are definitely doing it. The term exists for a reason.
that's because pursuing women is a meme
i guarantee you if one of those japanese men found a tied up unconscious woman in there house they would ravage her

that's because pursuing women is a meme
i guarantee you if one of those japanese men found a tied up unconscious woman in there house they would ravage her
Fair enough. I would do the same.

I wonder why that is?... :waitwhat:
Feminism, supposedly. I still don't get the idea of rejecting sexual relationships with women. As long as you're not seriously engaging with them, there should be no problem.

How did you discover this forum
Performing research on the blackpill. I use DuckDuckGo and one of the pages redirected me to this forum. I immediately decided to jump in because why not.

Also, I didn't mean to offend any Japanese incel on here. I was referring to some men, not each one of them. My knowledge on Japanese men isn't that great anyhow, so bear that in mind before taking my posts seriously. Thanks.

Most East Asian cultures all have some form of collectivism and we realize that women are selfish. So it is logical that we keep them down. If they get too uppity their natural instincts is to abandon and/or betray the family and nation.

Actually, most cultures are like that and still are. Its just America and the Anglo nations that are cucked. Blame it on jews or blame it on a post de-industrialized modern society or whatever.

I started off by saying that it's what I know of East Asian men, which doesn't include each one of them. As I mentioned above, the term exists for a reason. There are some Japanese men who have no interest in sexual relationships with real women, for whatever reason. Though I suggest it might have something to do with lower levels of testosterone. I'm not from Reddit, by the way. Hate that place.
You sound like a Redditard

dimapur_650_030715115654.jpg
"Asked to comment on reports that the rape accused was a Bangladeshi immigrant, Jamir said "I cannot tell you anything on that now and it is a matter of investigation."
>Over for Bangladeshis.

Lol cucked take

They aren't because they can't jfl.

I am from India and from my limited interaction with men of mongoloid ethnicity (Nepalese , men from North Eastern part of my India) , I have observed that they are quite based and red pilled with respect to women. They never put women on pedestal and simp or cuck for them.
I feel like these people don't have simp or cuck gene in them . Most of them are experienced sexually and don't care about women's opinion and very secure in themselves.

Also when you look at Asian countries , they never had any cucked political movement like feminism . I don't know much about all Asian countries . But Japan is definitely the most based country with zero cucked laws .

I think cuck or simp gene got eliminated during the course of evolution in mongoloid race.

What is your observation regarding Asian men ?

Edit:

Whites and Asians are the most cucked races on earth. By Asian I mean the Chinks

>tfw below average white manlet

It's over, buddy boyo. We cannot escape our subhumanity
How tall are you? Even if you're 5'6 and blue eyed, you can get a noodle foid

>5'10"

I installed okc and set my location to sk and Japan, zero matches
You need a certain looks level to pull JBW game, I keep telling niggas this but they won't listen.

3/10 or below isn't gonna get pussy in Japan.

You need a certain looks level to pull JBW game, I keep telling niggas this but they won't listen.

I know that buddy boyo, but ethnics refuse to listen

Every race has the cuck gene.

SK and Japan invented virtual simping at least a decade before onlyfans was a thing. Idol culture is big in both countries. Heck, they’re even simping for virtual foids now. I wonder when we’ll get to that point in the West. Just Google idle culture to get an idea of what’s happening. I get recommended idol culture in Japan, Korea, and China. I’m surprised about China tbh. East Asian nations are quite incel so many men are beginning to rebel, but we’ll see if that amounts to anything short term

Not really
Asians are less masculine so they are more cucked and simped that is shown even in their women who simp to white men.

4+

5’8”+

and Northern European ancestry

that’s what you need

mstow cope

I always lose brain cells when people say this shit

No man would give up prime pussy for fucking video games

Imo, Asian men are more wired to be obedient toward authority.
Us, whites, are quite rebellious and usually have to be tricked (e.g. through TV programmes, herd mentality) to do something others want.

SK and Japan invented virtual simping at least a decade before onlyfans was a thing. Idol culture is big in both countries. Heck, they’re even simping for virtual foids now. I wonder when we’ll get to that point in the West. Just Google idle culture to get an idea of what’s happening. I get recommended idol culture in Japan, Korea, and China. I’m surprised about China tbh. East Asian nations are quite incel so many men are beginning to rebel, but we’ll see if that amounts to anything short term
What is Idol culture ?

Simping? Yes definitely without a doubt how is that even a question. Cucking no. Only white people have the cuck gene in them, dedsrs. There is no other race that actively enjoys people fucking their women except white people. This is why there's like 100 "blacked" type sites where it's just Tyrones fucking white women and the audience isn't even black men, it's white men.

Asiatics were ultra patriarchal and solar mainly Japanese until Whitoids spoiled the world with their cuckism

>5'10"

I installed okc and set my location to sk and Japan, zero matches
how does your face look? what kind of white are you? do you have blue eyes? If youre ethnic-looking white guy, it doesnt count.
Only white people have the cuck gene in them, dedsrs. There is no other race that actively enjoys people fucking their women except white people
JFL:feelshaha:

Most East Asian cultures all have some form of collectivism and we realize that women are selfish. So it is logical that we keep them down. If they get too uppity their natural instincts is to abandon and/or betray the family and nation.

Actually, most cultures are like that and still are. Its just America and the Anglo nations that are cucked. Blame it on jews or blame it on a post de-industrialized modern society or whatever.

Then explain the grass eater phenomenon, the lowering birth rates and asian foids rampant indulgence in JBW with no pushback?

Wrong Observation
Edit:

Correct Observation.Indian Mongoloids are more cucked then mainlanders.Their women freely date and marry mainlanders 90% of the time while their men arent liked by mainlander curry women at all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back