Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think an incel conlang would be useful

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
1. IT users wouldn’t be able to screenshot our posts anymore
2. Job interviews, if they find posts we can just claim it’s a cultural forum
3. We could have incel talks outside without getting our faces slammed into the pavement.
4. Stop the issue of fakecels (no normie has the time to learn a new language)

My idea is we construct the colang within a discord server and then send people who are loyal the step by step to learning it.

It wouldn’t be mandatory to speak it. It would only be used for posts that involve private information, stuff IT can SS and stuff that will interfere with personal life.

I think because of the incels diverse nature we’d take base words from each common language here.

Always thought about this
We should indeed make new terms, mainly because I hate how normies stole our lingo because of .org getting famous :lasereyes:

@Master @Fat Link @The Enforcer

Take this seriously

Always thought about this
We should indeed make new terms, mainly because I hate how normies stole our lingo because of .org getting famous :lasereyes:

@Master @Fat Link @The Enforcer

Take this seriously
Exactly.

2. Job interviews, if they find posts we can just claim it’s a cultural forum
nigga if they pull out your .is posts in a job interview it's already beyond over, no matter what excuse you come up with

nigga if they pull out your .is posts in a job interview it's already beyond over, no matter what excuse you come up with
Is that even a thing, unless he's signing up to be a fed then they'll know jfl