Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Americancels are really scared to make edgy posts on here

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
JFL at the most "free" country in the world. You say 1 wrong thing and the FBI is at your door ready to call you a terrorist and put you in jail for 15 years

Imagine living in a state that dedicates some taxpayer's money to spy virgin men on the internet. :worryfeels:
Plus the US is overrated, the average US experience is shithole tier and they don't even realize that.

Pathetic countrie

Understandable, UK also, soon probably the rest of EU and then countries that suck up to EU. They are one big (((hivemind)))

Pathetic countrie
Richard Coper

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Understandable, UK also, soon probably the rest of EU and then countries that suck up to EU. They are one big (((hivemind)))
EU will not follow
Especially France is already pushing back against Americanism

EU will not follow
Especially France is already pushing back against Americanism
Thats good. EU countries have a tendency to cuck themselves. Netherlands is good how much i heard, they have legalized weed and prostitutes, easier to get NEETbuxx, incel paradise.

Thats good. EU countries have a tendency to cuck themselves. Netherlands is good how much i heard, they have legalized weed and prostitutes, easier to get NEETbuxx, incel paradise.
Average young man is around 185cm there. Not exactly an incel paradise.