Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I think all women are bad

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Look right heres me logic

No women ever treated me good, maybe my mom because I'm er son and when me parents get old and cant work I gotta support um. Other than that no womans treated me even ok. Teachers and female peers always treated me like shit, always lookin at me bad cuz me short or me ugly. it aint no race issue it dont mater if its a nigger woman or an asian woman or a white woman they all treated me like poopoo ya know dont even give time of day to me aaaaaaaa

So if all women treated me like poopie they all bad. Never had one treat me any good, if its a 100% chance a womans bad its gonna stay that way if I talked to all 4 billion or whatever. All of them are shit, treatin me like shit yeah all of them so they're all bad. Simple as.

Thank me for me hot take and subscribe to me youtube thank ya

Last edited:
Only read the title but I know the rest is based

Massive Superlevel Omega High IQ thread

I know that AWALT

based brutally mogs @ShySaxon thread

Are you trying to do a "British" accent through text?

I wouldn't say "bad", but they have this pragmatic, gray morality that I can't fucking stand, and what also drives me up the fucking wall is their tendency to view "being a woman" as if it were part of some sisterhood. For the most part, women will defend each other simply for being women. Us guys don't do this shit, in fact, most guys are quite the opposite, especially betas --- a beta will sell out his brother for some pussy

come postmaxx on my thread greycel

Based. Even if females would treat any of us nice, it would just be virtue signaling.

We have rules against posting gay shit but BD's icon is literally gay shit and nothing happens

Look right heres me logic

No women ever treated me good, maybe my mom because I'm er son and when me parents get old and cant work I gotta support um. Other than that no womans treated me even ok. Teachers and female peers always treated me like shit, always lookin at me bad cuz me short or me ugly. it aint no race issue it dont mater if its a nigger woman or an asian woman or a white woman they all treated me like poopoo ya know dont even give time of day to me aaaaaaaa

So if all women treated me like poopie they all bad. Never had one treat me any good, if its a 100% chance a womans bad its gonna stay that way if I talked to all 4 billion or whatever. All of them are shit, treatin me like shit yeah all of them so they're all bad. Simple as.

Thank me for me hot take and subscribe to me youtube thank ya
agreed. only reason some incels get treated better by middle aged women is they grew up In different time but If those middle aged women became young again, they would go back to hating us.

best to hate all women and treat them bad unless its disadvantageous to you.

Brutal inductive reasoning pill

Speed of Falcon X Rocket in m/s IQ