Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i think all u need is NT tbh

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
most niggas here think u have to be muh chad or something to ascend

most niggas IRL are ugly asf jfl just look outside and they have gfs

like if u were NT u probably wouldnt be here i see sub5 NTniggers with gfs all the time literally go outside to your local city and you'll see for yourself , i rarely see chads

they were NT so they socialcirclemaxxed and warm approached like i even saw a disabled nigger lips subhuman the other day with some becky jfl he was in a wheelchair

chad is a meme chads dont even exist they're literally male models most "chads" IRL are just NT 6ft+ HTNs

i think its Face > NT > height now tbh but still fuck all tallfags

Last edited:
Yes I think it's a massive reason why I'm an incel, I wish I acted and socialized like a normal human being.

just drink and take drugs bro

Yeah, there's a component to extroversion and NTness that makes you get laid. And it seems we all lack it for some reason.

I saw so many manlets like me get laid just by being extroverted

Same. I'm full on schizo autist

You don't know what NT means. NT isn't personality
Everyone is doing drugs and drinking alcohol, otherwise they would be high inhib losers, don’t give me that bs.

Everyone is doing drugs and drinking alcohol, otherwise they would be high inhib losers, don’t give me that bs.
Being high inhib doesn't mean you're non-NT.
The low inhib Chad can be as NT as the shy introverted nerd.

NT=Neurotypical=mentally normal
non-NT=mental illness/autism

This is how NT will look:

Yu-Gi-Oh-Season-0.jpeg

just disprove the blackpill theory

NT is very important, but if you have too many physical flaws then it won’t be enough.

I'm pretty good at masking, but it gives me brainrot to mask 24/7.

I don't think I would even want to be NT, I don't wanna be a boring beige person who enjoys golf and having a 9-5 desk job :worryfeels:

most niggas here think u have to be muh chad or something to ascend

most niggas IRL are ugly asf jfl just look outside and they have gfs

like if u were NT u probably wouldnt be here i see sub5 NTniggers with gfs all the time literally go outside to your local city and you'll see for yourself , i rarely see chads

they were NT so they socialcirclemaxxed and warm approached like i even saw a disabled nigger lips subhuman the other day with some becky jfl he was in a wheelchair

chad is a meme chads dont even exist they're literally male models most "chads" IRL are just NT 6ft+ HTNs

i think its Face > NT > height now tbh but still fuck all tallfags
Bad post, dnr, gay and you're black

Exactly.

Idk why incels are even bringing up low/high inhib. Inhib has shit to do with being ND.

I used to be high inhib but through a lot of effort I reduced my inhib a lot. Didn't help me because I'm autistic as fuck. No pussy high inhib, no pussy low inhib.

Most "niggas" I see with girlfriends mog the ever living shit out of me.

Anecdotes of ugly old people with girlfriends don't count because they had it good before this whole online dating and internet feminist bullshit that gave all modern women massive egos.