Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think a woman or girl who has been raped should not be able to testify in court against her rapist.

water is wet boyo and we all know this

Am I in the screencap? tbhtbh

incel tears can't criticism islam.

"Real" Islam (as defined by nominally Christian redditors who cannot even list the 10 commandments) is feminist, though. No matter how much you cite the Qu'ran and Sunnah, they will always just tell that you INTERPRET it like that because you're a misogynist and that REAL Islam is the religion of feminist peace. These people are (like) women: they don't have a concept of truth.

All rape claims should be made in 24 hours from the incident. No more complaining for shit that happened 30 years ago.

"Real" Islam (as defined by nominally Christian redditors who cannot even list the 10 commandments) is feminist, though. No matter how much you cite the Qu'ran and Sunnah, they will always just tell that you INTERPRET it like that because you're a misogynist and that REAL Islam is the religion of feminist peace. These people are (like) women: they don't have a concept of truth.

shit, sharia law doesn't sound so bad after reading through it

"• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it."
"• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative."

• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.

I agree.

eat shit and die BrazilianSigma

There is an issue with the site linked to by OP in that it obviously favors zionism, and therefore its objective is to slander muslims and Islam in general for the good of Israel. I would take most of the writing on there with a grain of salt. I love Israel btw.

I'll enlighten OP.

- it's 4 witnesses to get stoned. Same rule is there for adultery. The point of that rule is to make it practically impossible to get stoned (unless you decide to self confess, which is what some of the very rare cases in early Islamic history were).

- instead there is t'azir. This is conviction based on other evidence (outside of the 4 witness rule). In other words, a rapist can still get convicted and spend life in jail based on other evidence to prove the rape. The 4 witness rule is just for stoning punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back