Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think a lot of normies are not bothered that they are single...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
I don't know how the normie mind works, but I think they just get used to being cucked.
Like, there are normies who before Chad-19 have gfs, but now they are having a drought of 6 months or 1 year, and they didn't bother about staying single.

It's like they are still not aware that they will not find a "suitable partner" anymore. They think things will work out in the end, but the future of normies is really bleak, they will have to date single moms and landwhales.

I think that they are not aware of hypergamy(lookswise), gender-ratio imbalance, the increasing of LGBT woman and how the man mind works and thrives.

I think after CHAD-19, normies will become more and more angry after each year of being single.

Last edited:
I agree. Lots of men have trouble getting laid. But while we are very angry about it, normies aren't. They have other priorities in life. I don't have those priorities, but they do.

the youth didn't conduct themselves in alignment to the quarantine policies. many didn't care at all. there was livestreaming and videos of people doing monstrous parties while in quarantine.

normies are drones, consoomersim has eaten their brain cells and they are happy getting cucked and playing nintendo.

I agree. Lots of men have trouble getting laid. But while we are very angry about it, normies aren't. They have other priorities in life. I don't have those priorities, but they do.

cope and delusion. Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships. We are autistic fucks that need a guarantee and are scared of rape accusations, they arent.

and of course a grayfaggot (above) will agree with the resident fed faggots inceltear-tier advice

cope and delusion. Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships.

Oh no I don't agree with this at all. Very rare that a normie can do this.

Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships
That's false, they can only have granny, deformed landwhales and trannies.

Some of those normies guy like to be sucked by trannies, and in his mind it still counts are "heterossexual sex".

cope and delusion. Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships. We are autistic fucks that need a guarantee and are scared of rape accusations, they arent.

and of course a grayfaggot (above) will agree with the resident fed faggots inceltear-tier advice
You got owned. :dab:

Oh no I don't agree with this at all. Very rare that a normie can do this.
Really, I lived on a party university campus for a year and I saw many normies claiming that with enough plausibility behind their claims. I lived with a mega normie retard who played fortnite all day but used to go clubbing and supposedly fucked girls. There was a girl tha thrw up in his bed once. He was ugly af low tier normie face. He never had a relationship though.
You got owned. :dab:
Fuck off greyfag

Really, I lived on a party university campus for a year and I saw many normies claiming that with enough plausibility behind their claims. I lived with a mega normie retard who played fortnite all day but used to go clubbing and supposedly fucked girls. There was a girl tha thrw up in his bed once. He was ugly af low tier normie face. He never had a relationship though.

This might, MIGHT be possible on a college campus where that kind of openness and experimentation within a united social environment is encouraged. But by "normie" I mean "Adult who has already graduated college." Adults aren't just fucking on their free time unless they're in a committed relationship.

Very true

:bigbrain:

This might, MIGHT be possible on a college campus where that kind of openness and experimentation within a united social environment is encouraged. But by "normie" I mean "Adult who has already graduated college." Adults aren't just fucking on their free time unless they're in a committed relationship.
lol, what else do you think they live for? What kind of cope is this :feelskek:

lol, what else do you think they live for? What kind of cope is this :feelskek:

They're not killing themselves over not having sex. We might, but again, normies have different priorities.

because they already had sex 50 times by 22 you fucking mong

That might be. But normies who are presently single don't mind it. Maybe because they got all their fun out of their system, who knows. But most singles aren't raging on the Internet about it, for one reason or another.

That might be. But normies who are presently single don't mind it. Maybe because they got all their fun out of their system, who knows. But most singles aren't raging on the Internet about it, for one reason or another.
There are many obvious incels in my stem classes and they don’t look bothered either. Idk maybe they hide their true emotions in public.