Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think a lot of normies are not bothered that they are single...

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Posts
371
Online
7d 14h 39m
I don't know how the normie mind works, but I think they just get used to being cucked.
Like, there are normies who before Chad-19 have gfs, but now they are having a drought of 6 months or 1 year, and they didn't bother about staying single.

It's like they are still not aware that they will not find a "suitable partner" anymore. They think things will work out in the end, but the future of normies is really bleak, they will have to date single moms and landwhales.

I think that they are not aware of hypergamy(lookswise), gender-ratio imbalance, the increasing of LGBT woman and how the man mind works and thrives.

I think after CHAD-19, normies will become more and more angry after each year of being single.
 
Last edited:
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
I agree. Lots of men have trouble getting laid. But while we are very angry about it, normies aren't. They have other priorities in life. I don't have those priorities, but they do.
 
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
9,136
Online
132d 21h 19m
the youth didn't conduct themselves in alignment to the quarantine policies. many didn't care at all. there was livestreaming and videos of people doing monstrous parties while in quarantine.
 
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,371
Online
52d 17h 3m
normies are drones, consoomersim has eaten their brain cells and they are happy getting cucked and playing nintendo.
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
1,481
Online
13d 3h 9m
FrothySolutions said:
I agree. Lots of men have trouble getting laid. But while we are very angry about it, normies aren't. They have other priorities in life. I don't have those priorities, but they do.
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,734
Online
34d 7h 58m
FrothySolutions said:
I agree. Lots of men have trouble getting laid. But while we are very angry about it, normies aren't. They have other priorities in life. I don't have those priorities, but they do.
cope and delusion. Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships. We are autistic fucks that need a guarantee and are scared of rape accusations, they arent.

and of course a grayfaggot (above) will agree with the resident fed faggots inceltear-tier advice
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
curryboy420 said:
cope and delusion. Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships.

Oh no I don't agree with this at all. Very rare that a normie can do this.
 
Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Posts
371
Online
7d 14h 39m
curryboy420 said:
Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships
That's false, they can only have granny, deformed landwhales and trannies.

Some of those normies guy like to be sucked by trannies, and in his mind it still counts are "heterossexual sex".
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
1,481
Online
13d 3h 9m
curryboy420 said:
cope and delusion. Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships. We are autistic fucks that need a guarantee and are scared of rape accusations, they arent.

and of course a grayfaggot (above) will agree with the resident fed faggots inceltear-tier advice
You got owned. :dab:
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,734
Online
34d 7h 58m
FrothySolutions said:
Oh no I don't agree with this at all. Very rare that a normie can do this.
Really, I lived on a party university campus for a year and I saw many normies claiming that with enough plausibility behind their claims. I lived with a mega normie retard who played fortnite all day but used to go clubbing and supposedly fucked girls. There was a girl tha thrw up in his bed once. He was ugly af low tier normie face. He never had a relationship though.
ShowerTaker said:
You got owned. :dab:
Fuck off greyfag
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
curryboy420 said:
Really, I lived on a party university campus for a year and I saw many normies claiming that with enough plausibility behind their claims. I lived with a mega normie retard who played fortnite all day but used to go clubbing and supposedly fucked girls. There was a girl tha thrw up in his bed once. He was ugly af low tier normie face. He never had a relationship though.

This might, MIGHT be possible on a college campus where that kind of openness and experimentation within a united social environment is encouraged. But by "normie" I mean "Adult who has already graduated college." Adults aren't just fucking on their free time unless they're in a committed relationship.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,237
Online
45d 15h 15m
FrothySolutions said:
I agree. Lots of men have trouble getting laid. But while we are very angry about it, normies aren't. They have other priorities in life. I don't have those priorities, but they do.
Very true
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,111
Online
30d 8h 54m
curryboy420 said:
cope and delusion. Normies are able to have one night stands and fuck outside of relationships. We are autistic fucks that need a guarantee and are scared of rape accusations, they arent.

and of course a grayfaggot (above) will agree with the resident fed faggots inceltear-tier advice
:bigbrain:
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,734
Online
34d 7h 58m
FrothySolutions said:
This might, MIGHT be possible on a college campus where that kind of openness and experimentation within a united social environment is encouraged. But by "normie" I mean "Adult who has already graduated college." Adults aren't just fucking on their free time unless they're in a committed relationship.
lol, what else do you think they live for? What kind of cope is this :feelskek:
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
curryboy420 said:
lol, what else do you think they live for? What kind of cope is this :feelskek:

They're not killing themselves over not having sex. We might, but again, normies have different priorities.
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,734
Online
34d 7h 58m
FrothySolutions said:
They're not killing themselves over not having sex. We might, but again, normies have different priorities.
because they already had sex 50 times by 22 you fucking mong
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,982
Online
134d 20h 8m
curryboy420 said:
because they already had sex 50 times by 22 you fucking mong

That might be. But normies who are presently single don't mind it. Maybe because they got all their fun out of their system, who knows. But most singles aren't raging on the Internet about it, for one reason or another.
 
B

BarrelStuffer

Recruit
★★
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Posts
119
Online
17d 20h 56m
FrothySolutions said:
That might be. But normies who are presently single don't mind it. Maybe because they got all their fun out of their system, who knows. But most singles aren't raging on the Internet about it, for one reason or another.
There are many obvious incels in my stem classes and they don’t look bothered either. Idk maybe they hide their true emotions in public.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,453
Online
35d 13h 13m
Linesnap99 said:
normies are drones, consoomersim has eaten their brain cells and they are happy getting cucked and playing nintendo.
BarrelStuffer said:
There are many obvious incels in my stem classes and they don’t look bothered either. Idk maybe they hide their true emotions in public.
we all do :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top