Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think a cat would decrease the pain of loneliness

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★
Fellow catcels what is it like, does it give you a slight warmth in your cold room or not

i have 2 cats but it doesnt change anything
i feed them and take care of them but they will never suppress the sadness of not having a gf

I prefer fish, insects, plants, reptiles and rodents as deem them as better company

I can barely take care of myself :feelsbadman: Can’t imagine caring for a pet

Heated blanket + dakimakura gives me warmth although these days I don’t really bother with the blanket.

i have 2 cats but it doesnt change anything
i feed them and take care of them but they will never suppress the sadness of not having a gf
But is it nice to have, is it fun do you feel loved by them, thats all i need, fuck women

I can barely take care of myself :feelsbadman: Can’t imagine caring for a pet

Heated blanket + dakimakura gives me warmth although these days I don’t really bother with the blanket.
I meant my heart but also my room

I meant my heart but also my room
Ah the effect of heated blanket and daki allows me to pretend it’s a girl and this warms my heart a little. At least it did, I think I can no longer trick myself into this.

Fellow catcels what is it like, does it give you a slight warmth in your cold room or not
Animals don’t mean shit. Cats don’t feel affection they just walk around and require extra maintenance

They don’t know you and they certainly aren’t loyal to you

Yes when they nap on you but most of the time they nap somewhere else.

hi as a cat I appreciate the show of support

pIty that foids will never really appreciate us bc they're too fixated on fucking their dogs

A dog definitely could. A study showed that both humans and dogs produce oxytocin when they form a close connection. Oxytocin is one of the feel good neurochemicals that are otherwise basically impossible to obtain as an incel.

Doge is better. (Have cats too.)

They are "obviously happy to see you" and are smart and funny.

Cats seem robotic to me. At least when younger... When adults they are aloof until feeding time.

But some cats are very huggy...

Do you like playing with stinky cat shit? If so, then get a cat.

A dog will want to go out and they usually shit in one area of the yard.

No yard? Get a fish.

A cat is like a roommate, they might hang out from time to time, and if you're lucky they might even be cool.

A dog will love you unconditionally. They stink, and they break things, and they need looking after, but they seem to have much more relatable emotions than cats do.