Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think 2022 is the year the Donald Trump fandom truly fractures.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Donald Trump has always praised the vaccines as an accomplishment of his to be proud of, it's just people don't seem to like to talk about that. Until now. Now that he's said to Candace Owens in no uncertain terms "The vaccine is safe, if you think it's not safe, you're wrong." Maybe up until now people have been coping with "I don't care if Trump likes the vaccine, as long as he supports my right to choose." But that thinking becomes compromised when Trump says "Think whatever you want, but you're wrong. My vaccine is great."

Backlash is already stronger than it's ever been.

So what would break the Donald Trump fandom? If a new politician was to step up and be the anti-vaccine voice people wish Donald Trump was. Maybe DeSantis. If we see that in 2022, don't adjust your set, watch this space, and stay tuned. We may be due for another 2015/2016-esque social/cultural shift.

MUH POLITICS

MEANWHILE CHAD NEVER HAD A THOUGHT AND FUCKS EVERY GIRL YOU EVER SEEN IN YOUR PATHETIC DWELLER RODENT LIFE:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

MUH POLITICS

MEANWHILE CHAD NEVER HAD A THOUGHT AND FUCKS EVERY GIRL YOU EVER SEEN IN YOUR PATHETIC DWELLER RODENT LIFE:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Fantasy people live fantasy lives, you can't be hung up on what's not practical.

Fantasy people live fantasy lives, you can't be hung up on what's not practical.
KEEP POLITICS COPING WHILE YOUR SPERM TURNS TO DUST IN YOUR TINY BALLS SACK

CHADS ARE FUCKING AND ENJOYING LIFE WHILE YOU POST ABOUT TRUMP ON A DYING IRRELEVANT FORUM

KEEP POLITICS COPING WHILE YOUR SPERM TURNS TO DUST IN YOUR TINY BALLS SACK

CHADS ARE FUCKING AND ENJOYING LIFE WHILE YOU POST ABOUT TRUMP ON A DYING IRRELEVANT FORUM
:waitwhat:

The discontents that formed the MAGA movement will continue with or without Trump.

The discontents that formed the MAGA movement will continue with or without Trump.

Yeah, I'm thinking a new politician will come along and that will be the fracture. They'll be split between "Trump wasn't actually who we wished he was" and "Trump has always been everything he said he was and what this country needs."