Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I thank Ricecels for inventing cup noodles

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Only thing I can appreciate about them. Cup noodles is so fucking good. I'm having one right now.

@Cayden Zhang

beef cup noodles save me

ultimate goyfeed

It’s part of the reason chinks are so subhuman, eating it too much back in the day with the soft soy diet further deformed chinks beyond how deformed we were already, and there’s no way to reverse that. But yeah Ramens pretty good tasting I like chicken maruchan with sriracha.

It’s part of the reason chinks are so subhuman, eating it too much back in the day with the soft soy diet further deformed chinks beyond how deformed we were already, and there’s no way to reverse that. But yeah Ramens pretty good tasting I like chicken maruchan with sriracha.
I don't think cup noodles is very old lol. But the soft diet is to blame. And the chicken flavour is my favourite as well.

MSG sets the taste buds off

I never had a good cup noodles

Enjoy the poison you gdmf round eyed devil!

That said nothing about its health effects, it has a distinct unami flavor that's addictive
Umami is basically just meat flavor. Umami/MSG is also contained in many other foods such as anchovies, tomatoes, parmesan etc.

I tried making my own ramen noodles and it honestly felt better since I actually felt full after eating them. Cup noodles don't really satisfy your appetite the same way, probably intentionally by design.

At least they made anime tho…