Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thank God for not giving me responsibility of a woman

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
At much leisure can I concentrate my efforts on God and not be swayed by the evil and sin of a woman. Thank God for he has rewarded me with whatever he has so far, with peace, with means to survive.

At much leisure can I concentrate my efforts on God and not be swayed by the evil and sin of a woman. Thank God for he has rewarded me with whatever he has so far, with peace, with means to survive.
But what if you had a nice low maintenance 18 year old virgin gf

Stop being such a christcuck. @FuckTheFBI @SuperKanga.Belgrade

Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Sure the creator of all good maidens and beauteous women, absolutely it's in his hand to reward a man with a good wife or not
You are in for a major disappointment saar :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

"Thank you for making me a subhuman":soy::soy::soy:

If you are so proud of being incel you should leave this forum and go to some christfag forum

Most likely. Can't be this trusting in god when you went through hell
I don't understand how christcucks come on this forum crying about how they can't get pussy but yet at the same time have time to say
Thank God for he has rewarded me with whatever he has so far, with peace, with means to survive.
If these chad worshippers are so proud to be incel subhumans they should leave

I don't understand how christcucks come on this forum crying about how they can't get pussy but yet at the same time have time to say

Yep. Crazy

Incel brothers it's not that I'm proud of being an incel or anything neither I am a strong believer or anything, it's just I am just afraid that I'll lose everything, I'm paranoid and I feel my end is near. I'm not thankful of God for making me incel either, but at least I don't want to suffer anymore, I'm praying him to give me some respite and I'm willing to forgo the fact that I'll be forever a KHHV

ur "virgin" mary was a whore who sucked chaddams dick and got fucked in the ass, some cum flowed to her pussy and she got pregnant

in order to not get stoned to death she and her family invented this virgin birth myth

the chaddam turned out to be a schizo also, which gave this cumspawn called jesus schizo, thinking he was some god's son

and the rest is history

Incel brothers it's not that I'm proud of being an incel or anything neither I am a strong believer or anything, it's just I am just afraid that I'll lose everything, I'm paranoid and I feel my end is near. I'm not thankful of God for making me incel either, but at least I don't want to suffer anymore, I'm praying him to give me some respite and I'm willing to forgo the fact that I'll be forever a KHHV
go er then, nigger

ur "virgin" mary was a whore who sucked chaddams dick and got fucked in the ass, some cum flowed to her pussy and she got pregnant

in order to not get stoned to death she and her family invented this virgin birth myth

the chaddam turned out to be a schizo also, which gave this cumspawn called jesus schizo, thinking he was some god's son

and the rest is history
I don't think I care about that woman or her son, there is only one God and I'm thankful to him

high IQ

"And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage" (luke 20)

I am not coping, I am not a blind believer either, women are accursed evil creatures, they sure give good pleasures to handsome men, I want no part of this wretched creatures and their game of filth, I am dry of their sins, rid of their diseases

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back