Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I texted an old schoolmate, she replied then unfollowed me on instagram.

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
You can't make this shit up :feelshaha:

Ostracization is a type of bullying.

what'd you say and what was her reply

Life of a stinky inky

You sound like @Intellau_Celistic
37-373155_shrugging-wojak-transparent-png-shrug-pepe.png

what'd you say and what was her reply
falloutpilled: Hi
Her: hi
falloutpilled: Do you remember me?
Her: yeah, we were schoolmates, that's why I texted you back :D
*unfollows me*

*unfollows me*
Then I asked her about how was she nowadays, now she's not texting back. kekw. Back to magickmaxxing :feelzez:

*unfollows me*
brutal did you even have time to reply before the unfollow

brutal did you even have time to reply before the unfollow
Yeah we can text each other without following, I think that's how it works. Or maybe she can't even see my messages jfl. I don't know how instagram works

Yeah we can text each other without following, I think that's how it works. Or maybe she can't even see my messages jfl. I don't know how instagram works
I'll never understand why holes do this, give us a glimmer of hope just to shut it down suddenly with no explanation at all. Absolute devils.

Some bitch from HS contacted me on IG, I was going to type what a stupid street whore look she chose but I kept my cool and we wrote a very short conversation. She's already 25 and taken so I'm not going to get any pussy, sullied by men or otherwise, from the fact she remembered me all those years later.

I'll never understand why holes do this, give us a glimmer of hope just to shut it down suddenly with no explanation at all. Absolute devils.
I told this convo to my mother, and how all women are whores then she said something along the lines:
"But you can't give up! Not all women are like that!" :bluepill:
I told her doing the same shit over and over again is insanity, and she told me "But you can't just give up after the first one!"
I told her that it wasn't the first one, I've had at least 3 dozen "trials" with women, all of them rejected me.

Some bitch from HS contacted me on IG, I was going to type what a stupid street whore look she chose but I kept my cool and we wrote a very short conversation. She's already 25 and taken so I'm not going to get any pussy, sullied by men or otherwise, from the fact she remembered me all those years later.
Maybe she wanted something from you? Or why did she text you? Did she tell?

Mogs me for knowing classmates social medias

Maybe she wanted something from you? Or why did she text you? Did she tell?
Just to wish me and my family good luck. Radio silence ever since then, and I prefer it this way, or maybe I'm sour grapes coping.

Mogs me for knowing classmates social medias
I've had instagram a few years back, so I remembered some of their names on instagram, but then decided to delete my account because feds were watching and wanted to stay as anonymous as possible.

Maybe that was the cause of my inceldom, not socializing enough and not being on social media. I'm not an ugly dude, years of social exclusion caused me to have voices in my head and hallucinations. And now is the time I'm starting to accept that. I'm schizophrenic as fuck.

Just to wish me and my family good luck. Radio silence ever since then, and I prefer it this way, or maybe I'm sour grapes coping.
That was nice of her regardless. I wish someone would tell me things like that every once in a while. Nowadays, normies bully me and look at me like I'm crazy, that's all I get.

*unfollows me*
And they say we ain't got no social skills...
I told this convo to my mother, and how all women are whores then she said something along the lines:
What compelled you to do this? You should probably be glad your mom didn't lash out at you for calling all women whores.

Foids who were not mean to me later on blocked me on social media. I like being blocked though, what i really don't want is for them to do brutal long term sabotage on me which some other foids seem to do.
I think being unfollowed is relatively ok, because some foids when they see low smv man will spend the rest of their life sabotaging them which is much worse.

Last edited:
I've been blocked in the past several times by foids on fb. Not a pleasant feeling.

Bitches.

What compelled you to do this? You should probably be glad your mom didn't lash out at you for calling all women whores.
Jfl you're supposed to gaslight your mother not opening up to her
She knows all about my romantic failures, she knows I'm an incel. She knows that she cannot change my situation because it's all about looks and being neurotypical.

Jfl you're supposed to gaslight your mother not opening up to her
My mom has been very good to me. Why pray tell would I gaslight her?
She knows that she cannot change my situation because it's all about looks and being neurotypical.
So she's blackpilled? Then why did she tell you not to give up and keep trying?

In this situation the mother emotionally disagreed with the incel. That's a huge warning sign and red flag. Instead of accepting his view she started challenging it on an emotional basis. Any rational debater would not be guilt tripping you into questioning your ideas, since they would use actual logic. So she crossed a huge thick red line and should be treated like a farm animal from that point forward. To clarify, i mean that she should be treated as if she has the brain of a farm animal and so all her ideas and opinions are inherently worthless. For example if you had a cow or a pig you would agree to everything they say and take care of them and pretend to be their closest friends and gaslight them into thinking you love them but in the end just cook them for meat anyway. It's the only correct way to handle non rational people.

Last edited:

So she's blackpilled? Then why did she tell you not to give up and keep trying?
I don't know. She seems to partially agree with me on several topics, but on others she just says bluepill stuff. But she wouldn't go batshit crazy at me

In this situation the mother emotionally disagreed with the incel.
What do you mean "emotionally disagreed"? To disagree in an emotional manner? From what @falloutpilled shared, it's not so clear to me his mom reacted melodramatically. Even if she did, getting emotional at being called a whore by your own son wouldn't be entirely unreasonable, no?
Instead of accepting his view she started challenging it on an emotional basis. Any rational debater would not be guilt tripping you into questioning your ideas, since they would use actual logic.
Again, all we know is that she said:
"But you can't give up! Not all women are like that!" :bluepill:
"But you can't just give up after the first one!"
neither of which sound like guilt-tripping to me. Not giving up immediately is pretty reasonable and I'm sure she doesn't think herself a whore, so for her to say that not all women are whores makes sense as well.

Last edited:
I don't know. She seems to partially agree with me on several topics, but on others she just says bluepill stuff. But she wouldn't go batshit crazy at me
Ah okay. Sounds kinda like my mom.

I texted her "How are you nowadays?" after the she unfollowed me. A bit later I decided to unfollow her too, and shortly after that, she texted me back: "I'm doing okay c:". I asked her if she wants to meet up sometime, she hasn't responded yet. We'll see how it goes :smonk:

At least she replied, when I did that she just ignored me and deleted my follow request.

Foids are the worst kind of life on Earth.