Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I talked with My Brother About Blackpill, and he knows I'm an incel.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
As some of you may know, yesterday was my 14 year old brother's birthday, he's 5'4 1/2 currently and also black. I had a talk with him about the Blackpill, though I wasn't exactly trying to blackpill him. Just see if he knows how he's disadvantaged in life. His response shocked me. He basically said, "Yeah, I know that. Ugly people get treated like shit and girls won't date just anyone. I think everyone knows this but doesn't want to fully admit it because it'll make them feel less of themselves."

I asked him if he heard about the blackpill.

He said obviously. He admitted that he used to watch a lot of PUA channels and red pill, then he said one of them made a video mocking incels and the blackpill. It made him very interested in it and he came here (as a guest.) He said that he believed what was said here more or less, but doesn't believe in hating FOIDS, and that a lot of the blackpill ideas are misguided, and that his mindset (which he neglected to tell me OFC) was more accurate. I asked him how come he didn't just lie that he believed in the blue pill or try and act more neurotypical. he said why don't you, incel?

I realized that he knew. He told me he wouldn't become a failure like me, and that he wouldn't let his life go to waste like I was. I was pretty much silent after that, so he took it as his cue to leave. I feel kind of bad knowing that my brother looks to me as what he should never become, but a little proud that he was able to find out the truths of life.

He's kinda based for his age but an asshole to his brother. When he will realize it's over, it will be over. At least, maybe he will be of better company.
He's kinda based for his age but an asshole to his brother. When he will realize it's over, it will be over. At least, maybe he will be of better company.

Fake and gay

He told me he wouldn't become a failure like me, and that he wouldn't let his life go to waste like I was
Brutal. I always wanted a little brother or a son that I could maxx out at early age

He's very based for his age, but he still has hope which is completely normal for a 14 year old. If he's ugly sooner or later he will find out the truth and completely surrender to the blackpill. Don't be too hard on him.

I always wanted a little brother or a son that I could maxx out at early age

I don't want to "max out" my brother. I think he knows what he has do do anyways, and he probably wouldn't take me seriously.

I realized that he knew. He told me he wouldn't become a failure like me, and that he wouldn't let his life go to waste like I was. I was pretty much silent after that, so he took it as his cue to leave. I feel kind of bad knowing that my brother looks to me as what he should never become, but a little proud that he was able to find out the truths of life.
Sounds pretty shitty tbh.