Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i talked to a woman today

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
The waitress went outside to smoke her cigarette and said nice weather.

I lit the butt i just found on the ground and stuttered, the sun is White now instead of yellow. That's why it's like hell in the sun. And cold in the shade.

But it came out in bits and pieces.

I said there will be a mini nova solar flare soon and everyone will be like the 1800s again.

I think she believed me. She said she only has one air conditioner. (Whatever that is)

I can't believe i started stuttering!

I know it's been a long time since i said anything to a human looking being. (Cats and dogs all day everyday)

It's over for stuttering old ugly cripples

(She didn't stay outside long... Three puffs on her cigarette)

I didnt understand but okay :whatfeels:

The waitress went outside to smoke her cigarette and said nice weather.

I lit the butt i just found on the ground and stuttered, the sun is White now instead of yellow. That's why it's like hell in the sun. And cold in the shade.

But it came out in bits and pieces.

I said there will be a mini nova solar flare soon and everyone will be like the 1800s again.

I think she believed me. She said she only has one air conditioner. (Whatever that is)

I can't believe i started stuttering!

I know it's been a long time since i said anything to a human looking being. (Cats and dogs all day everyday)

It's over for stuttering old ugly cripples

(She didn't stay outside long... Three puffs on her cigarette)
Mogs me at foid interaction. :feelsjuice:

Foids give me looks of disgust nothing else. :feelsjuice:

Mogs me at foid interaction. :feelsjuice:

Foids give me looks of disgust nothing else. :feelsjuice:
There was only the one shady area that wasn't hellish.

I have no idea why i couldn't talk properly. It was weird.

It's nor like i expected anything from. Folks around here are mostly polite... Maybe it was the small talk thing?

I never know when i will ever talk to anyone again, so i try to compress information.

I complained about my shitty pizza that i got there from the other broad. I wanted extra toppings and all i got was scant toppings!

Some of the people that work there are rude cunts. I guess i was just surprised someone acknowledged my existence!

Usually everyone ignores me, even the other lonely old men.

There was only the one shady area that wasn't hellish.

I have no idea why i couldn't talk properly. It was weird.

It's nor like i expected anything from. Folks around here are mostly polite... Maybe it was the small talk thing?

I never know when i will ever talk to anyone again, so i try to compress information.

I complained about my shitty pizza that i got there from the other broad. I wanted extra toppings and all i got was scant toppings!

Some of the people that work there are rude cunts. I guess i was just surprised someone acknowledged my existence!

Usually everyone ignores me, even the other lonely old men.
Brutal. The same would happen to me if I ever left the house. :fuk:

:chad::chad::chad:

women don't even look at me

Mogs me for talking to a foid without getting pepper sprayed