Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I talked to a Stacy female reporter today

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I was walking in my neighborhood and this guy with a camera and a Stacy with a microphone came up to me. I was scared shitless as I am of all women. She asked me: "Do you live in the neighborhood?". I said: "Y-y-es". Then she said, "We're from the local news and we're here reporting about removing the railway crossing on X-street, would you be willing to do a 30 second interview about your thoughts on that?". I kind of froze but then I said yes for some reason. So the camera guy set up the camera and then he stared filming and she asked me my opinion. I gave my opinion and then the cameraman wanted some reel of me and the reporter just looking into eachother's eyes and nodding. I have never kept eye contact with a good looking woman for that long, it felt like we were on a date or something (jfl). Then we parted ways.

Now I'm really regretting doing that because my face will be on TV, even if it's for like 10 seconds. And I've been thinking of that interaction all day, looking into her eyes. Imagine Chads who get to do that everyday. I confess that I was smitten by her, probably because I haven't interacted with a woman in months.

It's over.

Lol, congrats on being on TV. Youre completely right, its something that we usually dont think about because we live in completely different world, that just being in company of attractive foid gives dopamine boosts.

You know its over even when just simply talking to a woman makes you feel this way

I spoke to my driving instructor who happened to be a woman and I kinda got a small crush on her

If only women were similar, but they can only develop feelings towards Chaddington

Lol, congrats on being on TV. Youre completely right, its something that we usually dont think about because we live in completely different world, that just being in company of attractive foid gives dopamine boosts.
Thx. Yeah. I was on a high all day because of staring into her eyes silently. It got me dreaming of having a girlfriend.

You know its over even when just simply talking to a woman makes you feel this way

I spoke to my driving instructor who happened to be a woman and I kinda got a small crush on her

If only women were similar, but they can only develop feelings towards Chaddington
I would get a drivers license if I knew i will have a foid as my driving instructor. If its a man there is a chance it will be a betabux that gets no sex from his wife or just an asshole and it will make me very mad

maybe you'll become famous, get media halo, and some pussy!! :ahegao::ahegao:

Thx. Yeah. I was on a high all day because of staring into her eyes silently. It got me dreaming of having a girlfriend.
While for you even just staring into her eyes makes you feel "high", chad gets to experience a whole another level of high with her body and touch

maybe you'll become famous, get media halo, and some pussy!! :ahegao::ahegao:
Hahah one can only dream, 10 seconds of me talking about the neighborhood railway crossing on local news. I'm basically Tom Cruise.

While for you even just staring into her eyes makes you feel "high", chad gets to experience a whole another level of high with her body and touch
Yeah, imagine that high times 100X everyday.

I would get a drivers license if I knew i will have a foid as my driving instructor. If its a man there is a chance it will be a betabux that gets no sex from his wife or just an asshole and it will make me very mad
You can probably select your own instructor if you wanted to

I didn't have any preference but it just happened to be her