Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I talked to a girl online for 3 months. She ghosted me the day she saw my picture

Next time just show the pic straight away.

platypus said:

I was fucking stupid. I thought maybe she would look past my ugliness since we got along so well.

The same thing happened to me a long time ago. it made me depressed for months

why would u talk to a girl for longer than 3 days without asking her out

why would u talk to a girl without letting her know how u look

it has always been all about looks

but today it's even more

uninstall said:
why would u talk to a girl for longer than 3 days without asking her out

why would u talk to a girl without letting her know how u look

it has always been all about looks

but today it's even more

It was before I was black pilled. Today I don't even talk to women anymore.

You should work more on your personality, bruh.

Read TRP, learn game, and you should be fine.

well did you shower before you took the pic?

seriously though women are lookist bitches and im sure normies will find a way to explain this one away

They have no sympathy for the ugly male.

Maybe your personality changed after sending the picture, women can catch up on that ya know xD

BlackpilledAF said:
You should work more on your personality, bruh.

Read TRP, learn game, and you should be fine.

LOL

Serpent said:
well did you shower before you took the pic?

seriously though women are lookist bitches and im sure normies will find a way to explain this one away

As a matter of fact I DID TAKE A SHOWER before taking the pic.

Normies be like "B-but that's a good thing then! You would have never wanted to spend time with a girl as shallow as that anyway!"

Simp said:
LOL

As a matter of fact I DID TAKE A SHOWER before taking the pic.

yeah but only one? that's where you messed up bro

Serpent said:
yeah but only one? that's where you messed up bro

Yeah I thought showering and grooming myself and wearing my best clothes would be enough.

You should have got a haircut or showered before you took a pic to show her [oh everyone said that joke] the same shit has happened to me many times!

Simp said:
I was fucking stupid. I thought maybe she would look past my ugliness since we got along so well.

u aint blackpilled enough fam

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
u aint blackpilled enough fam

Yeah I had hope. Nowadays I don't even talk to women and stopped giving a fuck about looksmaxing. I don't shave anymore and cut my own hair when it gets too annoying to handle.

Damn, this never happened to me. Either I show the pic right away, or I never do. I met a woman for a few months but I refused to show them a pic. I saw one of them. They were very plain looking but always spammed stuff on chad's social media.

Brutal Black Pill.

My commiserations, brother.

inceltears always avoid posts like this.

damn she didnt even friendzone you. proves femoids are more visual than men.

I bonded with a girl over the internet without using my profile picture on social media, we talked everyday for hours during the summer break in high school. This lasted for weeks. Keep in mind, I kept it platonic. When the break ended, and she saw me in real life for the first time, she deleted me off of social media. Jfl at the personality meme. I wasn't even romantically interested in here.

Simp said:
platypus said:

Personality is a meme, its all about looks.

omegalul well deserved, good thing you saw the truth​

She stopped talking to you because you didn't have an abundance mentality and you didn't hold frame

Captvic said:
She stopped talking to you because you didn't have an abundance mentality and you didn't hold frame

And he didn't lift [broh]

The quintessential, undeniable blackpill.

It's fucking over for ugly males.

Even if your personalities are a perfect fit, she'll still reject you once she sees what you look like.

I talked to this girl for like a year that I met over Xbox. Never showed her my face the entire time we spoke, she gave me her number and we would talk on the phone. 

No joke, she tried to get me to be on that catfish show so we could meet each other.. I actually got a call from their producer/staff. Turned it down and haven't talked to her since. She seemed like a genuinely nice chick, too. 

Now imagine if I was attractive, I would have had no problem showing her my face. I knew if she saw the real me, she would've instantly ghosted me.

"I talked to a girl online for 3 months"

Yep, username checks out.

QuantumDummy said:
No joke, she tried to get me to be on that catfish show so we could meet each other.. I actually got a call from their producer/staff. Turned it down and haven't talked to her since. She seemed like a genuinely nice chick, too. 

How much do they pay?

Nothing worse than online girls who lead you on for months.

One girl treated me like absolute trash for months, admitting she was leading me on for sadistic pleasure.

this happened to me but with males not females

Earthbound said:
"I talked to a girl online for 3 months"

Yep, username checks out.

LMAO I didn't know Simp meant foolish person. English is my 2nd language.

You would do the same to a girl tbh

WorldRulerAisha said:
you think so?

If u were talking to some chick for months you thought was hot, you wouldnt drop her like a stone when u discovered she was ugly? I definitely would - id feel angry as fuck that she frauded me

Uglychad said:
If u were talking to some chick for months you thought was hot, you wouldnt drop her like a stone when u discovered she was ugly? I definitely would - id feel angry as fuck that she frauded me

they never showed pics so i dont see the problem.
She never frauded you at all

What would a girl even consider talking to a guy for more than a few minutes without knowing what he looked like? Where did you meet her?

existentialhack said:
How much do they pay?

I think it was like $200, but it was so long ago that I can't remember.

Poverty Cel said:
What would a girl even consider talking to a guy for more than a few minutes without knowing what he looked like? Where did you meet her?

We started talking in a platonic way, I knew I was too ugly to pursue her so I just thought it'd be nice to have a friend. At some point she started insisting in seeing my picture.

QuantumDummy said:
I think it was like $200, but it was so long ago that I can't remember.

$200 lol.

Stop being a cuck and giving free validation.

Simp said:
We started talking in a platonic way, I knew I was too ugly to pursue her so I just thought it'd be nice to have a friend. At some point she started insisting in seeing my picture.

So not even as a platonic relationship was achievable as soon as she saw your face?

You must be really ugly then lol

Hahahahaha

I think the only real problem is your personality.

Jk

But yes, nothing new; looks really are the most important aspect. By far.