Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I talked to a counselor today about my father's death.

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
★★★★
I talked to a counselor today about my father's death.I don't think he really cared all that much. He does it all the time , but he was really pushing that jesus shit on me. I'm just depressed and I know that i'm a loser and this is my only life. I'm still trying to learn how to grieve.But in all reality it's just pointless. My father saw me as a loser while I was alive. Most people think of me as a loser. I can't seem to fit in anywhere. He suggested therapy and church. I'm Agnostic myself and I was Somewhat religious in terms of non denominational christianity in my early 20s I gave that up simply because I couldn't fit in. I don't know what to do. I go nowhere and I do nothing other than work and try to take care of myself. I'm paranoid about my future.

There is nothing to be done, nothing that can be done.

It is over.

I talked to a counselor today about my father's death.I don't think he really cared all that much. He does it all the time , but he was really pushing that jesus shit on me. I'm just depressed and I know that i'm a loser and this is my only life. I'm still trying to learn how to grieve.But in all reality it's just pointless. My father saw me as a loser while I was alive. Most people think of me as a loser. I can't seem to fit in anywhere. He suggested therapy and church. I'm Agnostic myself and I was Somewhat religious in terms of non denominational christianity in my early 20s I gave that up simply because I couldn't fit in. I don't know what to do. I go nowhere and I do nothing other than work and try to take care of myself. I'm paranoid about my future.
Death is a part of life sadly. Glad you talked to someone abt it

Sorry for your loss