Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I talk here to talk to people who will understand my struggles

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I talk here to talk to people who will understand my struggles because I know the people here will be able to understand the struggles I talk about when I talk about my struggles here. If I were to talk to normies about my struggles they would be less likely to understand my struggles than you guys would be. Here’s something I’ve struggled with it’s a horrible black pill to swallow some foids see me as a predatory threat and I don’t want to do anything bad to any foids. Introspection can black pill a guy in a horrible way.

Most niggas here are LARPs, Trolls, Gay, Foids but I see what you mean

I talk here to talk to people who will understand my struggles because I know the people here will be able to understand the struggles I talk about when I talk about my struggles here. If I were to talk to normies about my struggles they would be less likely to understand my struggles than you guys would be. Here’s something I’ve struggled with it’s a horrible black pill to swallow some foids see me as a predatory threat and I don’t want to do anything bad to any foids. Introspection can black pill a guy in a horrible way.
i agree because normies never understand.

Exactly brocel. Thank lord Gandy for (.is) man.:blackpill::feelsokman:

Last edited:
I been always tested like trash people always staying away from me and not seating besides me that's normal for me now and I feel shit when I want some foid to take pity but I know that's a miracle that God wouldn't want to happen to me

Maybe this is the closest we're ever getting to being understood

Exactly brocel. Thank lord Gandy for (.is) man.:blackpill::feelsokman:
I’m thankful for the exsistence of this forum because it gives us the opportunity to talk to people who will understand our struggles. When talking to normies about my struggles there is a high chance they will derail the discussion to make it look as if thought something I struggled with wasn’t all that bad. When I talk about it here the people who read what I talk about will understand the severity of the struggle

I’m thankful for the exsistence of this forum because it gives us the opportunity to talk to people who will understand our struggles. When talking to normies about my struggles there is a high chance they will derail the discussion to make it look as if thought something I struggled with wasn’t all that bad. When I talk about it here the people who read what I talk about will understand the severity of the struggle
Exactly brocel. I am deeply indebted to the blackpill,:blackpill: despite it being dark and bleak but true; something normies could never understand, as we both, us (incels) and them live completely different realities. Even more so with with Chads.

in real life normies will just pick on you and call you a loser They’ll use ur insecurities against you to make you feel worst