Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I take pride in being a loser

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Being a loser is nothing to be ashamed of; people use that term to make others conform to so called “societal norms”. Normies can’t seem to grasp that I was brought into existence without my consent. I didn’t choose to be here, existence was imposed upon me selfishly by my parents. If I could have a say in the matter, I would prefer the peace of non-existence. It brings me joy to see people bothered by the fact that I choose to rot my life away. I am by no means encouraging incels to give up on their aspirations, but to those who choose to LDAR, you have nothing to feel bad about. You owe no debt to this artificial hell called “society” and can live your life however you please.

Based post. the people I went to school with ended up with dead end jobs and about 2-3 kids, meanwhile I can do whatever I want. -smoke weed, pop Valium and play videos, go for a nice walk, I don't have anyone I need to spend money on lmao being a loser is awesome

See you tomorrow...

At the loser pride parade!

(I'll be the one in a v for vendetta-joker mask)