Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I take it back, all foids are satanic regardless of age

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
I thought I was onto something with that "12 year olds are pure" thread but I'm never onto something. :feelstastyman:

They just have different types of evil and stupidity, depending on age group.

Young children = rudimentary signs of all future phases
Teens = everything a sub8 male does is creepy and deserving of harsh punishment
20's = just a toned down version of teen foids combined with hypergamy and possible strong feminism
30's = same verse as the last with more cuckoldry to husbands and far beyond her prime
40's = Karens that may or may not be alcoholic and try to get pregnant even after they know they will create a truecel
50's = cougars that have a typical trashy disposition, often a smoker or an alcoholic
60's+ = just old foids, nothing special really, a large percent either feed you bluepills or throw you blackpills

inb4 "teens can be hypergamous too!" They get money from their parents, other family members, or sugar daddies. I don't think they're actively seeking rich men to settle down with at this stage.

Last edited:
"3'9 autistic goblin with CP"
I thought I was onto something with that "12 year olds are pure" thread
hmmm

"3'9 autistic goblin with CP"
I thought I was onto something with that "12 year olds are pure" thread
hmmm
Wait, is the OP actually 3'9" ? Brutal man how can you live like that ?