Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I take 5-7 times the par time to beat each Doom level

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was playing the classical 1993 Doom in the "hurt me plenty" difficulty.

I-is that normal to take that long or is my spacial IQ that bad?

Are you taking the time to kill every enemy or are you trying to rush through the levels?

Are you taking the time to kill every enemy or are you trying to rush through the levels?
I don't aim to kill every single enemy, but I end up killing most of them because I get nervous with the noises and attacks they make. So I almost always end up clearing the areas I have to go through (unless I have already seen the exit).

I don't aim to kill every single enemy, but I end up killing most of them because I get nervous with the noises and attacks they make. So I almost always end up clearing the areas I have to go through (unless I have already seen the exit).
Just rush through, that's how to get pars consistently, try on lv 1 and see the results boyo

Just rush through, that's how to get pars consistently, try on lv 1 and see the results boyo
I see. But my spacial IQ is also bad, so I get lost, and having to go through the same areas over and over with the enemies attacking me would wear down my health quickly.

The Doomguy is pretty fast though. Maybe I could try clearing just the crowded areas and letting the monsters in the open ones live.

games are hard

only ones i am good at are sm64 and wwe games through years of practice

and some of the touhou ones through even more infuriating practice

games are hard

I have managed to 1CC some 2hou games on hard and extra difficulties, but none on lunatic.

I have managed to 1CC some 2hou games on hard and extra difficulties, but none on lunatic.
i only got PoDD and POFV 1cc on lunatic (and the extra for PoFV) and i guess if you count IamP (a spinoff). im so bad

and that was ages ago id be unable to do it now im out of practice

i only got PoDD and POFV 1cc on lunatic (and the extra for PoFV) and i guess if you count IamP (a spinoff). im so bad

and that was ages ago id be unable to do it now im out of practice
Mogs me.

your avatar is very cute tbh. I want to hug her and gently brush her hair.

Need to inject T
Truly high T men want to both brutally fuck and cuddle with attractive females.

Did you play using tank controls and without a mouse?

Did you play using tank controls and without a mouse?
I configured it to be CS-like, with W, A, S and D, strafes instead of turning, etc. And mouse, of course.

I configured it to be CS-like, with W, A, S and D, strafes instead of turning, etc. And mouse, of course.
Oh, Since you said "classical" , I thought you were playing dos emulator version.

Yeah, It's over.

I thought you were playing dos emulator version.
I am. You can configure it, it's a bit tricky, you have to drag the config archives to the emulator icon, then it works.

This I found out by myself, not so dumb after all.

I am. You can configure it, it's a bit tricky, you have to drag the config archives to the emulator icon, then it works.

This I found out by myself, not so dumb after all.
Never knew that, but after hours of using GZDOOM it would feel unnecessary to me.

I have noticed that I take far longer than normal to do anything in a game and I often get stuck altogether or lose interest partway through. not only that but for other things too it's so over

I take way too long to do anything in any aspect of my life, video games, employment, whatever. I've had employers criticize me for taking too long to do things, when I don't even realize or feel like I'm doing them too slowly. The only time I become aware is when I'm paying attention to my co-workers and comparing my speed to theirs.
prefer cuddling more
I feel the same mentally, but sometimes I just get the physical lust for a brutal fuck, and I can't help it. It feels like it happens sporadically, though.

Last edited:
I always get lost in clearing games, like doom, Wolfenstein skyrim etc. When I've killed all the enemies I realise that I'm probably meant to go somewhere but have no idea. It's weird because I have generally otherwise good spacial awareness.

I don't aim to kill every single enemy, but I end up killing most of them because I get nervous with the noises and attacks they make.
I can relate

Doom and Doom 2 are in my top 10 FPS games of all time. They're so replayable and fun.
I usually play on the medium difficulty, but i've tried the 2 highest ones and god damn, that's a nightmare

Shit, I really suck. I died twice while playing in the "not too rough" difficulty.

I took literally like 50 tries each to beat each level of doom 2016 after reaching the hell levels

I took literally like 50 tries each to beat each level of doom 2016 after reaching the hell levels
Which difficulty?

I died in the second level of "Inferno" in the "not too rough" difficulty, I was swarmed by lost souls.

Which difficulty?

I died in the second level of "Inferno" in the "not too rough" difficulty, I was swarmed by lost souls.
the "normal" difficulty I think it's called hurt me plenty

games are hard

I can't even get past stage 3 on some touhou games. SHITTTTTTTTTT