Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I swear to Mammon this is my last thread on the “Barbie” movie: This guy basically captured footage from the entire film

The ending of the Barbie movie is not accurate. Foids will always jump from one chad’s cock to another - that is the cock carousel. The incel uprising, like Alek Minassian showed, will be waged by involuntary celibate ugly males who never get laid. Foids would never flirt with ugly males that are non-chad.

The shallowness of foids destroyed the impact of the “let’s flirt with men to get them to turn on one another” ending.

5 stars?More like 0 stars movie but it can t be called a movie since it's a disgrace to actual movies .

nuclear explosion GIF
nuke this gay society

Foolish foids. Toilets think that the key to keeping males from organizing is to make us turn on one another for pussy.

Guess what toilets - incels don’t get laid. Let the chads fight amongst themselves, it has been that way for a long time.

It will be the Sigma male, the lone wolf, the incel - that keep the Barbies in check.

Foolish foids. Toilets think that the key to keeping males from organizing is to make us turn on one another for pussy.

Guess what toilets - incels don’t get laid. Let the chads fight amongst themselves, it has been that way for a long time.

It will be the Sigma male, the lone wolf, the incel - that keep the Barbies in check.
Inspiring ngl

It's actually impressive how hamfisted this film is. I'm jealous

The Barbie movie is why it seems like only foids get promoted at wageslaving and corporate places of work.

I hate to admit it, but I just don’t have the attention span for newer movies anymore, and that breaks my heart..

I hate to admit it, but I just don’t have the attention span for newer movies anymore, and that breaks my heart..
1 hour and 54 minutes is nothing, you are really depressed and impatient.

I understand what you mean though.

1 hour and 54 minutes is nothing, you are really depressed and impatient.

I understand what you mean though.
At least someone gets it. When I say this people often can’t relate, but I’m hoping for better days, but we’ll see.

My mom saw “Barbie” - she loved it!

It’s over for me brocels, as if having a crazy divorced fat Baby Boomer mother was not bad enough - she saw the stupid “Barbie” movie.

Yeah, she came back home after being triggered and activated - then she physically attacked me.