Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I swear to God I will fucking violently kill the next retard who says 'just shave it off bro'

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
I really, really hate these fucking cretins where the fuck does it say you NEED to shave your head once you start to lose hair? men shaving their heads bald among all cultures were seen as submissiveness and conforming and what is it your problem if a balding man does not want to shave his head and look like a retarded walking egg? I really hate the bald look they all remind me of bluepilled reddit soys who think shaving balding hair will get them girls :soy::soy::soy: 'just shave it bro all the girls will come flocking':soy: all these bald retards look the same shaving their heads and growing a comical beard to compensate shaving their heads they look like a caricature with no identity. I swear if i lose more hair I won't shave and look like and egghead often times some hair will at least frame the face ovbs won't get you girls still though for the bluepilled shaving copers.

I will never shave it either. Even if I never get a transplant I refuse to look like some soy faggot and reveal my subhuman skull.

I will never shave it either. Even if I never get a transplant I refuse to look like some soy faggot and reveal my subhuman skull.
:yes::soy: same I hate them so much I hate how they enthusiastically say just shave it bro thinking shaving it will get them girls if that was the case why didn't you shave before you started loosing hair you fucking cretin

Wow dude...

I just cut my hair VERY short yesterday cuz of too much hairfall. I kept my hair long to hide my shitty hairline :feelsbadman:

Wow dude...

I just cut my hair VERY short yesterday cuz of too much hairfall. I kept my hair long to hide my shitty hairline :feelsbadman:
depending on how much hair loss you can still style it to some extent but I would recommend fin right now to hold it as long as possible

yup it'll only make you look worae

Go cry somewhere else you fagcel

The Norwoodpill is extremely cruel buddy boyos, and very scary to those of us who have yet to experience it.

I typically have given up on much of looksmaxxing techniques for the moment, but I am so scared of the Norwood Reaper that I will never give up on trying to prevent hair loss. I am watching and waiting for the day when I must take action and buy DHT blockers and use Minoxidil and Finasteride because I know that one day it will come for me.

It's also cucked and low inhibition as you're putting an effort (and sending a message of doing it) in appearing more presentable and less creepy. It screems of you wanting to not disturb and fit in. Look on the other hand how nonchalantly and beautifully us noble detached low inhibition hermits wander among the mortal peasants without giving a, fuck relegating their presence as the mere filthy matter they are

PIXECT 20230808014958

Just shave it off bro
Look at Jason Statham and the Rock!!
@Trannydestroyer

It's also cucked and low inhibition as you're putting an effort (and sending a message of doing it) in appearing more presentable and less creepy. It screems of you wanting to not disturb and fit in. Look on the other hand how nonchalantly and beautifully us noble detached low inhibition hermits wander among the mortal peasants without giving a, fuck relegating their presence as the mere filthy matter they are

View attachment 835600
:yes:

Low inhibit kings striking fear onto the heart of men

OIP 13
OIP 14
OIP 12
OIP 10
Ce06d4178f1fe72eae7cb632e1f808f3
TIMOTHY HAROLD ASHLEY SYRACUSE
55faed9b9630bimage
OIP 15

:yes: even a bit of thinning hair looks good on older people think of someone like Tony Soprano
It still makes you look older than you are. The guy who played Tony Soprano was like 36 in the first season of Sopranos but looked like he was in his 50's.

I really, really hate these fucking cretins where the fuck does it say you NEED to shave your head once you start to lose hair? men shaving their heads bald among all cultures were seen as submissiveness and conforming and what is it your problem if a balding man does not want to shave his head and look like a retarded walking egg? I really hate the bald look they all remind me of bluepilled reddit soys who think shaving balding hair will get them girls :soy::soy::soy: 'just shave it bro all the girls will come flocking':soy: all these bald retards look the same shaving their heads and growing a comical beard to compensate shaving their heads they look like a caricature with no identity. I swear if i lose more hair I won't shave and look like and egghead often times some hair will at least frame the face ovbs won't get you girls still though for the bluepilled shaving copers.
Id rock the trevor cut if i was balding

People fear me more now that I'm a skinhead bro...

Ofc, I was already a skinhead, but I looked like a hippy...

Sometimes I go for the scissors cut patches and go for the chemo look. Clumps fallout! Lol!

In the long or a running, it doesn't matter wtf you do or how you look! So you might as well do wtf you want, bro.

You don't have to. But the chrome dome look is in right now, and the complete lack of hair seems to put your balding out of mind.

It's your head, do what you will. Men have been living with their baldness without disguising it for ages and it's never been a problem until recently.

Just shave it off bro (unironically) :feelsokman:

I disagree. A balding head always looks worse than a shaved one. Balding is a sickly look.

This thread made it to the /bald subreddit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/15mhlfy/incels_now_bald_is_wrong/

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I touched a nerve there I don't think bald or balding is better but at least with a short balding hair you can at least frame your face with hair even with a norwood 3 you can style it a certain way

What I hate is the audacity of bald copers trying to shame balding men who don't shave it is pretty obvious the shavers are only shaving to hide their horeshoe and bald spots

Without hair I would look soy af.
So I'd rather not.

just shave it off bro

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I touched a nerve there I don't think bald or balding is better but at least with a short balding hair you can at least frame your face with hair even with a norwood 3 you can style it a certain way

What I hate is the audacity of bald copers trying to shame balding men who don't shave it is pretty obvious the shavers are only shaving to hide their horeshoe and bald spots
Norwood 3 is the highest you might get away with. If you have very thinning hair or are anything beyond norwood 3 you should shave because it really looks bad.

I think people there are not shaming other, but incentivizing them to shave. I have followed that sub for a while and most men who post their pictures there do look better shaved.
ALSO they're coping hard as well thinking they will get laid by shaving :feelskek::smonk:
Here I agree.

A retarded walking egg LOLOLOLOL

I disagree. A balding head always looks worse than a shaved one. Balding is a sickly look.

This thread made it to the /bald subreddit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/15mhlfy/incels_now_bald_is_wrong/

There needs to be identifiable specks on the screen to be able to identify what infiltrator posts screenshots. Admin, get on that. Random pixel specks that are undetectable to the casual observer on every post-field, and then it's tied to a unique hex code connected to individual accounts.