Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I swear one day my oneitis will love me

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I will looksmax, skillmax and personalitymax for a year and than I will finally ask her out. I will mog chads/prettyboys by being cooler and more interesting than them.

All my problems will be gone, I'm an atheist but the best description I can give that It would be heaven.

Everything after that would be easy.

All I need to do is get leaner, get some muscles And fix certain aspects of my face. Also fix my health (increase my testosterone by a lot, get enough sunlight etc...)

I'm not delusional enough to think that it will work but maybe...

It's so sad, it's been so long since I saw her I can't even remember her face.

1482822263-334119-37ea.jpg
If you don't look like that, you've lost

I will looksmax, skillmax and personalitymax for a year and than I will finally ask her out. I will mog chads/prettyboys by being cooler and more interesting than them.

All my problems will be gone, I'm an atheist but the best description I can give that It would be heaven.

Everything after that would be easy.

All I need to do is get leaner, get some muscles And fix certain aspects of my face. Also fix my health (increase my testosterone by a lot, get enough sunlight etc...)

I'm not delusional enough to think that it will work but maybe...

It's so sad, it's been so long since I saw her I can't even remember her face.

Joined Aug 24, 2023
Posts 154