Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I swear every NT zoomer watches stranger things

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
zoomers are so NPC like. All they do is watch sports, coffee, stranger things, friends, parties like every single one of them are straight up NPC's

I don't have the money for netflix

Sports are based.

I need to rewatch that series and finish the final few episodes of season 4.

i would like to beat one with strong stiff arm knuckle blows to the face

I am better than them in sports

Is it any good?

My dad was talking about it as if I just HAD to watch it, like it was almost something more than just entertainment, lol

To be honest I make a concerted effort to watch as few series as possible. They are complete time sinks >.<

Is it any good?

My dad was talking about it as if I just HAD to watch it, like it was almost something more than just entertainment, lol

To be honest I make a concerted effort to watch as few series as possible. They are complete time sinks >.<
you should seriously consider watching it

you should seriously consider watching it

I asked him and my sis to give me some recommendations for clips or episodes to watch and was told I needed to watch all of it to appreciate it, etc.

Yah I'm not doing that. lol

I don't want to watch hours and hours of a show that doesn't look good in clips on the promise that maybe I'll like it!

I asked him and my sis to give me some recommendations for clips or episodes to watch and was told I needed to watch all of it to appreciate it, etc.

Yah I'm not doing that. lol

I don't want to watch hours and hours of a show that doesn't look good in clips on the promise that maybe I'll like it!
watch it at 6X speed

you could watch 2 seasons in an hour

watch it at 6X speed

you could watch 2 seasons in an hour

Maybe sometime I'll find the one or two best rated episodes on imdb and watch those or something.

And lol yah that would be one way to do it!

I do watch the occasional movie as they're much shorter ofc!

Im zoomer but i dont watch stranger things or jewflix

I tried but I didn't like the show. Better call Saul is better

Maybe it's my age, but that doesn't seem like an nt-normie series to me. I mean, I've never heard of anyone, particularly a non-nerd male, watching that shit.

Imagine watching cuckflix

Imagine watching cuckflix
movies are made by the elites to tell the goyim what the future is going to be like. A lot of historical events were predicted first by movies for example: the simpsons.

movies are made by the elites to tell the goyim what the future is going to be like. A lot of historical events were predicted first by movies for example: the simpsons.
Simpsons predicted what??

They are robots. NPCs like in Gta

I don't.
That TV series looks so cringy and mundane, mainstream bad vibes... if I'm being honest with you. That's why I'm not bothering by even watching one single episode.

zoomers are so NPC like. All they do is watch sports, coffee, stranger things, friends, parties like every single one of them are straight up NPC's
We should kill NPCs with Euphoria Ragdoll mod + More Gore mod in GTA 5

movies are made by the elites to tell the goyim what the future is going to be like.
truth is, they're willing to destroy humankind to ashes so they can live in some sort of artificial island paradise... meanwhile, we'd be surviving like back in the stone ages.

if you don't believe me, you just have too much faith on this rotten society.

Is it better than Squid Game?

fuck that kid shit