Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I swallowed the ID card pill

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Yesterday I was going through old boxes and throwing shit out I came across one box containing my old picture ID cards from high, school, college, the gyms, etc. My high school one was pretty awful but the others from my colleges I actually didn’t look that bad compared to how I look now.

The suicidefuel is that if I looked better back then, was younger, was before online dating, and I still couldn’t get laid; what are my chances now being older and uglier in a much more hypergamous society. :kys:

If you dont look good on your ID then you arent objectively good looking

Yesterday I was going through old boxes and throwing shit out I came across one box containing my old picture ID cards from high, school, college, the gyms, etc. My high school one was pretty awful but the others from my colleges I actually didn’t look that bad compared to how I look now.

The suicidefuel is that if I looked better back then, was younger, was before online dating, and I still couldn’t get laid; what are my chances now being older and uglier in a much more hypergamous society. :kys:
That it's Over Boyo

I wanna burn the flag of my feminist cuck nation

There is no hope, there never was.

Tfw can't relate because no driver license

Just another brag thread. Men without a driver licence are suffering. It has to stop.
how do you know OP has a driver license? he just stated he aged badly