Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I suspect that I have Klinefelter's syndrome

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
Although I don't have all the symptoms, I share some traits with KS males such as:

Taller than average; wide-ish hips and narrow shoulders; long limbs; gyno; during teen days/childhood, things like delay in learning how to speak, quiet, anxious, obedient, unassertive.

It was over before I was born.

th

Over before it began. This disease means guaranteed inceldom in 2020.

I was learning about this recently. It's so underreported that it's possible up to 1 in a few hundred men have it, and they'll never know. It renders you sterile iirc so rip

My condolences

Brutal to read it, its beyond over

@WawelDragon1683 thoughts? You have it right?

klinefelter tends to be over diagnosed but if i were you id go to a doctor if you were truly curious. although not much can be done except going on testosterone treatment if you feel like you need it.
ill ask you some important questions:
how tall are you
is your sperm clear

Although I don't have all the symptoms, I share some traits with KS males such as:

Taller than average; wide-ish hips and narrow shoulders; long limbs; gyno; during teen days/childhood, things like delay in learning how to speak, quiet, anxious, obedient, unassertive.

It was over before I was born.

th
You need to get a karyotype test to know for sure. I'm sory if you have it. It really is a death sentence.