Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I suspect most anime watchers are normies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
First of all most anime is chad and foid worship and whenever I met people from work most of the high tier normies watched anime as well I think we should be more suspicious of these anime watchers on this site tbh

Yea anime became normalfag territory a while ago but like video games truecels like to cope with it even if normalniggers started to get into it.

Anime turned mainstream thanks to cancer like MHA and AOT. if you want to spot normies from real fans just ask them about any anime other than that or some shonen/JOJO garbage.

Wow! What an utterly groundbreaking realization you have just discovered!

giphy.gif

I like only Thriller and Psychological animes and movies the same: I watch any form of media I can find.
IF you like watching Slice of Life or Romcom:feelspuke:: complete fakecel!
Seeing teens my age have friends and love is suicidefuel!

Wow! What a groundbreaking realization you have just now discovered!

giphy.gif
Most users here watch anime= most users here are normie sex having chads

No it's TRUE that's a low iq response tbh
The world isn’t that black and white. I didn’t think I would have to explain something that even a 5 year old could understand

proof?
that's what I thought

Last edited:
First of all most anime is chad and foid worship and whenever I met people from work most of the high tier normies watched anime as well I think we should be more suspicious of these anime watchers on this site tbh
It didn't used to be that way before the mid 2010s with crunchyroll and netflix. tbh I think other than memes that's what made anime more normie and yeah I remember the times when it was mainly shut-in otakus that made obscure AMVs that were the only ones that would profess to liking anime.

No one watches anime for the story anymore. They watch it for the 2D foids thirsting after Chad.

Anime turned mainstream thanks to cancer like MHA and AOT. if you want to spot normies from real fans just ask them about any anime other than that or some shonen/JOJO garbage.
I stopped watching anime when AOT hit. The moe shit shows that were starting to air was a turnoff. I like some cutness but shit like "LOLI SQUAD" is fucken cancer.

Most people say they're anime fans although they only watch one piece jfl.

My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan? Imo it was probably before that with Dragonball/Dragonball Z and Naruto. Crunchyroll and netflix replaying anime series and carrying new dubbed versions is what exposed normies to it again long after they saw it in childhood imo.

Most people say they're anime fans although they only watch one piece jfl.
that's only here in germany where it's not mainstream yet. Normies who watched anime on rtl2

My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan? Imo it was probably before that with Dragonball/Dragonball Z and Naruto. Crunchyroll and netflix replaying anime series and carrying new dubbed versions is what exposed normies to it again long after they saw it in childhood imo.
Tbh anime was cringe in the eyes of mainstream media even back then (naruto run for example) you would be socially executed if people knew you were watching anime, in addition to that, the most efficent way of finding out whether something went mainstream or not is checking whether foids got into it or not, since they are the normiest creatures alive and have the biggest fear of missing out on trends, and guess when that happened? You guessed right, MHA and AOT.

that's only here in germany where it's not mainstream yet. Normies who watched anime on rtl2
Do you live in Germany too? nicu nicu :feelsautistic:

RTL2 died out like over 5 years ago I think but Pro7Maxx made a good replacement. But only a few people watch TV nowadays they rather watch Netflix I guess

I think but Pro7Maxx made a good replacement.
Yea but there was so much more on pokito

Tbh no clue why anime isnt mainstream here. Maybe because we have mostly white people

Tbh anime was cringe in the eyes of mainstream media even back then (naruto run for example) you would be socially executed if people knew you were watching anime, in addition to that, the most efficent way of finding out whether something went mainstream or not is checking whether foids got into it or not, since they are the normiest creatures alive and have the biggest fear of missing out on trends, and guess when that happened? You guessed right, MHA and AOT.
Weren't MHT and AOT offered on normie platforms like crunchyroll and netflix? I remember that being the catalyst for normies being exposed to anime in the mid 2010s. If so think of a world without netflix where anime might have still been a low SMV otaku cope.

Weren't MHT and AOT offered on normie platforms like crunchyroll and netflix? I remember that being the catalyst for normies being exposed to anime in the mid 2010s. If so think of a world without netflix where anime might have still been a low SMV otaku cope.
I dont really give a fuck tbh, i stopped caring when everyone i know said aot/whatever new garbage that is being hyped up (jujutsu,tokyo revengers and soon chainsaw man) is the best anime ever. Nowadays i avoid talking about anime in general.

I dont really give a fuck tbh, i stopped caring when everyone i know said aot/whatever new garbage that is being hyped up (jujutsu,tokyo revengers and soon chainsaw man) is the best anime ever. Nowadays i avoid talking about anime in general.
Yeah whenever something goes mainstream it's usually best to just abandon that cope, as sad as it is that normies again took something away from you.

Massive cope. I went to anime club in both hs and college. And even comic con. Vast majority are uglies(asians/twitter whales) or soycucks.

Massive cope. I went to anime club in both hs and college. And even comic con. Vast majority are uglies(asians/twitter whales) or soycucks.
The anime club at my uni was full of chads or weird white guys who "like Japanese culture". tbh I'd have a more fulfiling life if I were able to find my fellow rice/curry losers in an anime club.

You know it's bad when Black people think Goku is part of their culture.

All anime watchers needs to get beheaded