Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I suspect im an incel.

W

Walker889

Banned
-
I can confirm that you are not an incel
Guys, i have an EXTREMELY hard time getting laid, and i suspect i may be an incel. I mean, i have already kissed a girl when i was 17, and im still friends with her today, and i tried to have sex with her several times, but she always refuses, but keeps saying that im hot and shit, but shes a Nice person overall. I have attracted some girls (4-5) here and there, but never managed to get one of these, most of them by their fault and a tiny fraction by mine. Then i got a girlfriend, but she brakes up after over a small issue, and then i find out that she wasnt even sexually attracted to me, and was Just using me bcz i helped her with her mental health issues, and since then Ive been doubting my attractiveness, because, excluding the First girl i talked about, Ive never touched a woman in my life. And also, i am white, have a kinda strong jaw, but im Very small guy, 5'5" and 135 pounds, maybe this is the cause?

Gonne be banned after 1 post, kek

Another quick ban today

Guys, i have an EXTREMELY hard time getting laid, and i suspect i may be an incel. I mean, i have already kissed a girl when i was 17, and im still friends with her today, and i tried to have sex with her several times, but she always refuses, but keeps saying that im hot and shit, but shes a Nice person overall. I have attracted some girls (4-5) here and there, but never managed to get one of these, most of them by their fault and a tiny fraction by mine. Then i got a girlfriend, but she brakes up after over a small issue, and then i find out that she wasnt even sexually attracted to me, and was Just using me bcz i helped her with her mental health issues, and since then Ive been doubting my attractiveness, because, excluding the First girl i talked about, Ive never touched a woman in my life. And also, i am white, have a kinda strong jaw, but im Very small guy, 5'5" and 135 pounds, maybe this is the

syirsily suspecting your inteleget what would you ever think

we will not miss you boyo :feelsUgh:

If a girl calls you hot then you're not one of us.

If a girl calls you hot then you're not one of us.
Only my mom ever told me I was handsome, and that is merely to make me feel good since she knows no women ever tell me that

Virgin ethnic fakecels being a nuisance for months or even for over a year until they get bored and expose themselves vs the Chad white fakecels that expose themselves on their very first posts.

What is up with 2024 GrAYs? :feelswhat: