Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I suspect i am borderline retarded

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
The education level in my country is very low and i cannot finnish high school,my life is full of social awkwardness and stupidity.

I didn't finish high school until was 21. Incels, for one reason or another, just fail in all areas of life.

I'm probably not borderline retarded, but my IQ is definitely below 100 and I struggle at college. Admittedly not so much because it's too hard, but because I have no motivation at all. I never go to classes and it's the main reason I'm failing.
My below average IQ doesn't help either.
I've been apathetic since I was a kid. I can't study for longer than 10 minutes. I just don't care.

Last edited:
lol @ incels who cope at trying to be smart. people with good genes tend to look good while people with bad genes tend to have low IQ + bad features

I used to think I was very intelligent and thus would lead a successful life, LOL.

I've always been retarded since I was a baby. I think my doctor secretly removed my brain, then shit in it and reattached my skull so that I have shit for brains. :feelstastyman:

No smarts for your face

just get home schooled br0

85 IQ Chad doesn't know the basic times table, but he graduates high school with minimal effort all the while having several beautiful virgin girlfriends and a great social life. He grows up to be a successful man.

Stupidity seems to be a common reoccurring incel trait. I am also a very stupid person. I think suffering with inceldom rots ones brain, the intense depression can cause your mind to deteriorate where you just feel like you're completely numb.

Stupidity seems to be a common reoccurring incel trait. I am also a very stupid person. I think suffering with inceldom rots ones brain, the intense depression can cause your mind to deteriorate where you just feel like you're completely numb.
https://www.livescience.com/22292-how-depression-shrinks-brain.html
Brain-imaging studies, post-mortem examinations of human brains and animal studies have all found that in depression, a part of the brain called the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex shrinks. The neurons in this region, which is responsible for complex tasks from memory and sensory integration to the planning of actions ( :feelshaha:literally everything, were fucked), are also smaller and less dense in depressed people compared with healthy people.

I'm a dumbfuck, but so are most people.

Brain-imaging studies, post-mortem examinations of human brains and animal studies have all found that in depression, a part of the brain called the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex shrinks. The neurons in this region, which is responsible for complex tasks from memory and sensory integration to the planning of actions ( :feelshaha:literally everything, were fucked), are also smaller and less dense in depressed people compared with healthy people.

Jesus christ. Incels really are the most oppressed group tbh. We're fucked in every aspect of life. Dating, friendships, jobs, even our intelligence.

Your blackpilled so you that going for you

The education level in my country is very low and i cannot finnish high school,my life is full of social awkwardness and stupidity.
Idk bro but the fact that your self-aware indicates some order of decent intelligence at least me.

I'm also failing because 0 motivation,suceeding in school is a big cope

I am mediocre at best in my Computer Science studies and I try really, really hard.

makes sense why im so stupid.

Im below 100 IQ jfl... cant seem to make smart decisions... oh well fuck me