Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I survived yet another day

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I don't know if it's just me but every day the sui fuel seems to increase. More sexy girls, more couples on the streets, more coupples in class. I don't even know how I'm still alive. Getting out of the house makes me suicidal. All these dudes with gfs have 1 thing in common. That is, they all have normal or compact midfaces. I haven't seen a single dude with a long midface pull off a chick.

And honestly, it's basically over. Let's face it. I never had any hope. I mean, the girl I cancelled a date with. That was just 1 fucking girl and she was going to f-zone me. The fact that no other girl has given a shit about me just means IT'S OVER and I should lock myself away. I'd rather lose my sanity than lose my life. Being dead sucks more than being crazy. Fcuk this subhumanity. Fuck reality. Fuck EVERYTHING.

You cancelled a date. Just fucking lol. I should murder you, bro.

But srs, show me your midface or measure it and tell me in a PM. Google how to measure it. I would measure mine but then I'd be on the news because I'd go ER in a mall. I don't want to have to go ER.

its instinctive for chicks, they identify if you are trust and sex worthy in first 5 seconds of meeting you

you cant deceive biology

just ldar in peace, stop torturing yourself with setting hopes up

FACEandLMS said:
You cancelled a date. Just fucking lol. I should murder you, bro.

But srs, show me your midface or measure it and tell me in a PM. Google how to measure it. I would measure mine but then I'd be on the news because I'd go ER in a mall. I don't want to have to go ER.

No you shouldn't bor because if there was a chance of getting laid then that would mean I'm sexually attractive so another girl would be bound to have liked me so far as well.

dr-problematic said:
its instinctive for chicks, they identify if you are trust and sex worthy in first 5 seconds of meeting you

you cant deceive biology

just ldar in peace, stop torturing yourself with setting hopes up

No point in going outside if you are not rewarded with sex from a 10/10 Stacy with big boobs.

I just came back from buying cigarettes, suifuel exposure, and here I am talking to incelman...

I LOVE YOU

You turned down a date.

CopingGymcel said:
You turned down a date.

Which would lead to friend zone.

nausea said:
he smelled friendzone

he did right

I didn't turn it down for that. Getting friendzoned was a realization I realized later after considering the following:

1. She did not contact me after cancelling which means she didn't like me

2. Not another girl in my entire life has shown me interest which means I'm ugly and she was seeing me as a friend

3. I have seen her out with other subhumans and they were just friends. I would have had the same fate.

nausea said:
I just came back from buying cigarettes, suifuel exposure, and here I am talking to incelman...

I LOVE YOU

What kinda cigs you smoke? I used to love Camel Crush.

QuantumDummy said:
What kinda cigs you smoke? I used to love Camel Crush.

marlboro lights

Lucky. I never make it through the days.