Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sure as fuck wouldn't work coding if they get me a cheerleader

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder

View: https://x.com/ericbahn/status/1802299466562609403

it's not like basketball cheerleaders that fuck the tall rich players.
it's some foid that would never fuck you.

coding requires a certain state of mind, and I for one would be pissed off over some cunt getting paid for nothing while pretending to cheer me, while she makes money for her and her bastard kids and Chad BF.

that is so fucking stupid.

I am not interested in coding but ive seen incel saint tier people work with coding.

Is coding some incel type of job? They usually say they earn alot but they never have any girlfriend jfl.

Look at the pic. Two nerdy incels with glasses. Brutal.

They propably becomes demotivated because they realised coding and earning money will never get them the vag.

True, but apparently coding ricecels are so bluepilled that it seems this actually works
"According to the HR manager of an Internet company that hired three such cheerleaders, its programmers are mostly male and terrible at socializing," reads China.org.cn's Facebook post. "The presence of these girls have greatly improved their job efficiency and motivation."

True, but apparently coding ricecels are so bluepilled that it seems this actually works
And yet sexhavers still try to lie and gaslight to us and say that having a gf wouldnt make a difference. All it took was the mere presence of some foids and their efficiency and motivation greatly improved. Now imagine how much motivation and will to live you would have if you had a girlfriend that actually cares about you.

The girls would probably fuck the best looking one or two coders. Would be brutal for everyone else and a net negative.

And yet sexhavers still try to lie and gaslight to us and say that having a gf wouldnt make a difference. All it took was the mere presence of some foids and their efficiency and motivation greatly improved. Now imagine how much motivation and will to live you would have if you had a girlfriend that actually cares about you.

Maybe not? :worryfeels:

I'd love to have girls like that around me bringing me a coffee and a smile while I code.

Based.

Good point

maybe not what ?
Maybe I was wrong that it'd be a net negative, based on reading your post and @PersonalityChatGPT 's (i just type @ and "personality" at this point and go with what it gives me, i hope it's him :lul:)

it's not like basketball cheerleaders that fuck the tall rich players.
it's some foid that would never fuck you.
Look at the pic. Two nerdy incels with glasses. Brutal.
The girls would probably fuck the best looking one or two coders. Would be brutal for everyone else and a net negative.
Wouldn't be enjoyable, the difference in physical attractiveness is too jarring. Many men with money eschew prostitutes for the same reason.

China's unique overpopulation and culture is a pathway to many practices some consider to be...unnatural.