Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I support womens rights now

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
Hopefully this will help me ascend

Reddit behavior

im a proud feminist, where is my booba?

I never said I was going to become a leftist retard. Women are human too, and deserve to be treated with respect
No respect for your face brocel. It's ovER :dab:

Then, she'll cheat on you despite your investment and effort. Just like what happened to TFM
idc just getting with one woman once without having to pay for it would make my life complete

I never said I was going to become a leftist retard. Women are human too, and deserve to be treated with respect
Go Away GIF

idc just getting with one woman once without having to pay for it would make my life complete
I understand, but the amount effort you put into a woman to get sex out of her will make you resent her. Imagine spending months and 500 dollars on her in dates. You get to the bedroom and have a blowjob and missionary. That shit will actually make you infuriated at her, while the other dude who has only known her for four days already had sex with her in less than a week. Resentment is a bitch. I will just not go through all of that

You say rights I read privileges because a woman doesn't deserve the same rights as I do. Rights exist for those who play life in hard mode. Besides the concept of 'rights' is too abstract and outdated because no one starts equal in general. Medieval privileges were unironically more sensible then the Natural Law bullshit we have since 3 centuries.