Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I support the Zionists

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
How many of Y'all support the zionists?

dnr kike worshipper

Oh vey! Good goy!

I support Zionists' right to quick euthanasia. :feelsthink:

Literally anyone is better than Muslim sandniggers so I support Israel bombing the fuck out of all of their neighbors. After they cleanse their neighbors it would be great if the entire country imploded though.

Literally anyone is better than Muslim sandniggers so I support Israel bombing the fuck out of all of their neighbors. After they cleanse their neighbors it would be great if the entire country imploded though.
Unironically this
But they should be given a chance to repent

There's a nuance, all this muslims will go to Europe...

Probably the smartest option tbh. They already won

There's a nuance, all this muslims will go to Europe...
Europe needs to arm itself and repel the muslim invasion anyway. The world needs to let them know they aren't welcome anywhere outside of their desert shitholes.

I support both sides i hope all the retards killing each other and only smart people left or lucky people so the world will be benefitted

Europe needs to arm itself and repel the muslim invasion anyway. The world needs to let them know they aren't welcome anywhere outside of their desert shitholes.
Jews who rule European countries import millions of them. It's over for Europe

Jews who rule European countries import millions of them. It's over for Europe
I guess if there's one thing Jews and Muslims can work together on it's completely ruining the West.

You're virgins will be delivered soon.