Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I support the zamint movement.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
The zamint movement is some of the only black people I respect. They are classy, intelligent and sophisticated. If all niggers thought like zamints I’d have no problem with the negro race, I agree with an African ethnostate because I believe all races should have ethno states.

Dr. Umar (although not a zamint himself) is an extremely respectable figure within black nationalism. His stance on racemixing (or as he calls it “snowbuddies”) mirrors mine , his belief that race mixing is pushed by the media and is wrong .

Also I’ve heard some zamints say that Islam will make the negro race Servant to the Arabs. Which is a stance that I agree with, the Arabs have used Islam as a weapon to colonise and submit other races and cultures.

The zamint movement is very respectable and I support it fully. The zamint movement shows niggers are capable of intellectual thoughts

I support segregation. Fun fact: figures like Malcolm X was supported by George Rockwell

I don't like them because they're niggers and see north africans as enemies

I don't like them because they're niggers and see north africans as enemies
The idea of a black ethno state is commendable. I don’t know they’re stance of North Africans