Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I support Jesus, I hate the Catholic papacy

You can be part of one of the thousands of Christian sects. In the end, Christianity is a religious free fire.

You can be part of one of the thousands of Christian sects. In the end, Christianity is a religious free fire.
I am a kind of agnostic, or philosophical seeker of truth, I do not seek to follow religions.

I'm just saying that if Jesus existed, I support his cause and his values, in the same way that I can admire other historical heroes.

I'm just saying that if Jesus existed, I support his cause and his values, in the same way that I can admire other historical heroes.
I see.

I don't mind the papacy and priests as much because they're mostly not sexhavers

I think the main problem with the church is the laity

I don't mind the papacy and priests as much because they're mostly not sexhavers

I think the main problem with the church is the laity

It is historically documented how priests with power and popes skipped religious precepts and committed acts of sodomy, rape, pederasty and were allowed to kiss princesses and noble women.

The most degenerate sexual acts were committed within the Catholic Church

The rule doesn't matter if they break it anyway

It is historically documented how priests with power and popes skipped religious precepts and committed acts of sodomy, rape, pederasty and were allowed to kiss princesses and noble women.
obviously, foids will gravitate towards men with as much power and fame as popes used to have

foids are whores

but the majority of priests + popes + monks have likely been celibate, and the vast majority of the laity are sexhavers

so I don't believe that the papacy or priesthood is truly the problem with the church