Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I suffer

Inceldom is eternal suffering in life.

For us incels from the day we’ve been born to the day we die we have been sentenced to life in a genetic prison :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.

I suffer​

321.jpg

It is what it is

For us incels from the day we’ve been born to the day we die we have been sentenced to life in a genetic prison :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.
XDDD   Copy

Dont worry, Hitler is making a new body for us, Soon we will be CHADS!

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

Screenshot from 2021 12 25 23 26 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 20 17 32

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 20 17 53

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 20 15 37

Original:

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 20 22 14

I was on Seroquel for ASD-related symptoms which the psychiatrists mistook as psychosis. Behavior I now recognize as obsessive-compulsive, "persisting afterimages"(Palinopsia, one of several illnesses I discovered when I searched the Internet in 2012 for answers to my constant floaters and visual sensory problems). I have a yearly phase in which allergies trigger sensory overload, manifesting as constant obsessive thoughts of visually-disturbing distortions of things I've looked at. I have to close my eyes for relief.

View: https://youtu.be/sF06djq8gbU?t=117

Yeah it's over