Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I sucked a guys dick because i was lonely"

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★

They are so fucking used to have sex that some casual sex is just not good enough. I guess he didnt bought her everything she wanted. Maybe he was a Chad and obviously pumped and dumped her, because he has thousands of foids waiting for him. And now, of course, she doesnt even think about dating her looksmatch. Thats just absurd tehee fuck her
This foid would instantly go ER if she had to endure absolute lack of intimacy and physical contant.
Hope she gets fucking aids

I hope his cock is riddled with STDs.

further proof the west needs a nuclear holocaust

It's mind-boggling how they do absolutely everything for Chad.

Imagine being an incel beta orbiter and having a girl giving you a blowjob because she "knows it's the only way you'd stay" with her. JFL.

I hope his cock is riddled with STDs.

And she suffers and slow and painful death

further proof the west needs a nuclear holocaust

Two nuclear holocausts minimum. Too much degeneracy, its driving me fucking crazy tbh. All i want is human extinction, is that too fucking much to ask? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It's mind-boggling how they do absolutely everything for Chad.
Yep, its fucking obvious that the guy that got sucked for free was Chad, becuase otherwise the story makes absolutely no sense. Fuck. I would torture and kill her so slowly. It would take years.

He didn’t care. I don’t know. I want to be held by someone who genuinely gives a damn.

Translation:

It sucks that only sub8 guys give a damn and Chads will only pump and dump me. I want to be held by a Chad who genuinely gives a damn.

It sucks that only sub8 guys give a damn and Chads will only pump and dump me. I want to be held by a Chad who genuinely gives a damn.

FUCKING THOTS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Women can't be lonely and that post proves it

thats why I hate reddit they aint lonely but they make fun of real lonely people like us

> user/spicy-curry123

5BCFA274 A09F 4C0A A704 62F6AEAA4FF1

Bet this was a smelly curry girl with a white Chad.

i thought he was gonna go gay or something wtf is this jfl these bitches are so pumped w dopamine they’re just turning insane now why tf would you ben sad if he left if you’re not even willing to blow the guy

"i fucked a girl because i was lonely"

you will never hear those words come out from a sub 8s mouth

Lonely due to not being able to easily get sex for more than one day

I mean reddit is cucked. U only pain yourself browsing there
Unless u want to increase your RagEfuel :feelzez:

Nah, dont worry. Im very frustrated and angry lately, not your fault.

Women can't be lonely and that post proves it

Indeed. They are property, and this is what happens when property recieves human rights.

thats why I hate reddit they aint lonely but they make fun of real lonely people like us

Yep, its a fucking torture reading through these subs. The difference between male and foid´s loneliness is not even funny. Foids are fucking retarded when they post roast shiet like this in subs like lonely.

Bet this was a smelly curry girl with a white Chad.
kek

Lonely due to not being able to easily get sex for more than one day
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:

hese bitches are so pumped w dopamine they’re just turning insane
No doubt about it. I really think that all that dopamine make them even less inteligent and sentient. What ca you expect when you are receiving awesome daily orgasms since youre 13? You must become a fucking ameba that finds everything boring and depressing. I cannot even imagine, its like a different fucking planet.
"i fucked a girl because i was lonely"

you will never hear those words come out from a sub 8s mouth
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

"I'm so lonely, I only have 30 likes on my latest ass selfie"
:feelswhat:

"And I also received ten messages from ten absurdly handsome guys begging me to let them pay me for giving me orgasms. Life is so hard, im so lonely and depressed btw"

Check out that username. Probably did it to some white guy. Smh.

When you're living life on easy mode.

I wish girls would suck my dick because they were "lonely"

Can't believe the pathetic cucks giving whores like that sympathy.
I wish girls would suck my dick because they were "lonely"
They seem to forget about their loneliness when a sub6 is around.

I mean reddit is cucked. U only pain yourself browsing there
Unless u want to increase your RagEfuel :feelzez:

I had a bully from my past do a tl;Dr on why he was better than me (reminder these idiots have been following me from a metal board I haven't been on since 2006. Fucking get a life) the first few sentences were things I could also do myself, with no issues. I just told him 'yea thats nice faggot' but it was enough to get me to stop using Reddit. Not only that but getting down voted and even banned and shadow banned from subs for 'wrongthink' was enough for me. Also talking shit about mentally Ill people is normalfag NPC behavior.