Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I studied incels for a year and wrote a play

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★

"studied"
tenor.gif

not one letter

shit i dont have the attention span to read all that

Funny thing is she spent a year on this and not a single page will be read by an incel.
Jfl.

I bet it's about a chadlite metalcel who goes to therapy and then becomes a betabux cuck for a single mother.

Ive read into it a few hours ago.

A guy interviews a fictional incel mass killer in prison. Hes literally talking like a larper in our forum :feelskek:

Dont forget we're the obsessed ones:)

after years of LDAR and coom, my fried brain can't read one sentence of this bullcrap

Studies me

(Too bad it's not available as a single page pdf for offline reading.)

Thought you made it so was like “Man... this is shit and has no structure.”. The cuck who wrote this is talking in our lingo, like some reporter would get it

"I only had one girlfriend my entire childhood." Constant remarks of "red pill," "Sargon," "libtards."

This isn't a fucking incel playwright, it's just about some alt-right fuck.

That mass shooter doesn't even exist?

He’s destined for broadway.

This guy will some day be arrested for pedophilia like Dr Pizza. I mean, just look at him.

This reads like some kind of furry fanfiction, except with all of the disgusting sex content removed