Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I stopped taking showers

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
I stopped showering daily and now do it every 2 weeks. Since it doesn't effect my reproduction capability who cares. Some women go with the trends of not shaving, wearing tight jeans although being fat and ugly so should be no problem me going my own way too.

@Recluse hasn’t showered in 2 weeks either

but thats gross imo. Only go 5 days at most.

Your next move should be start playing WoW and never getting your room cleaned again

I try to shower as much as I can but there's just no point. everytime I shower I lose atleast 200 hairs it just hurts

Showers are cope and useless

Doesn't your own stink bother you though? I got to take a shower at least every 2 days or I fucking reek.

Doesn't your own stink bother you though? I got to take a shower at least every 2 days or I fucking reek.
About 10 days, then around 14 it becomes unbearable. Then I need to change clothes because it makes clean clothes stink. That time I shower and wear clean clothes.

I stopped wiping my ass
shitpill is the final pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back