Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I stopped gaming

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I've been playing games almost daily since 14 years old and I'm 20 now so it has been 6 years that I play like 4~16 hours almost everyday.
I used to like playing games and tbh it's the best cope ever, but I don't enjoy playing games anymore and I just want to change my shit life...
I have 20 years old and I didn't accomplish anything in my life and I didn't do a lot of things in my life in order to play games.
I feel that gaming isn't fun anymore and it has been years that I'm playing games just for playing... I don't feel like I'm enjoying, I feel that it became a habit.
wake up, breakfast, gaming, lunch, gaming, dinner, gaming, sleep.
So, recently, I decided to stop gaming and I'm trying to replace gaming for another thing.
I don't feel that gaming is 100% bad, but I recognize that I'm addicted to something that don't even make sense to me anymore. I just get stressed and at the end of the day I realise that I spend my entire day playing and doing nothing productive.
after all this years I realised that gaming made me a soulless retard ( literally retard )...
I spent thousands of hours on my room playing games and I could have used this time to study, travel or experiment different things in order to find my vocation.

I have probably lost at least 15 IQ points throughout these years of gaming.:feelsautistic: :feelstastyman:

1008 MWBZ faq q1

What are some good games?

Exact same situation for me right now. Player video games non stop my whole life and it was always fun. This past year i barely play and when i turn the xbox on i just sit there looking at the games but cbf opening one

Same, whenever I open up a game I instantly close it out of boredom. Life is boring as fuck, there's nothing to do

sounds like you were coping hard

I haven't really gamed for 10 years, want to start again because...it's over.

Find new copes

I stopped gaming because the sjw bullshit feminist culture has now infected it.

Soy of War 4 (previous were brutal and cool, this one is just soy)
The last of Us 2 (tales of how wahmen ar strung and lesbian ar ppl too@@111)
gaming is getting cucked. Fuck. Last good game was the witcher 3. They tried to put some feminism in red dead 2 with that sadie addler bitch

Play single player games and it wont be a problem.

It's fun when it was a side cope but once it became something I did regularly to get away from reality...:feelsbadman:

sounds like you were coping hard
6 am to 10 pm playing without stopping... yeah maybe I was :feelstrash:

Play single player games and it wont be a problem.
recently I tried to play dmc, gow, crash bandicoot and I discovered that I don't like singleplayer games... playing against bots is very awful

It's fun when it was a side cope but once it became something I did regularly to get away from reality...:feelsbadman:
:cryfeels:

Same, whenever I open up a game I instantly close it out of boredom. Life is boring as fuck, there's nothing to do
Yeah... I wanted to do something different because I'm fed up of just playing all day.

Find new copes
any suggestion?